If Ambrose becomes United States champion...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
In my opinion the controversy and impact The Shield brings to the WWE as a unit is beneficial. Regardless of what they do as individuals from here on out, the fact of the matter is that people are taking notice of it. Ambrose is able to bring interest to the US title not only as as member of The Shield but also as an individual in the ring. It gives more power to the cause The Shield has taken upon themselves to cure the WWE of the injustices they have been fighting so much to get rid of. It would not only be an individual accomplishment for Ambrose in his first title reign but it would strengthen the cause of The Shield.

Reaction score
Will he have individual feuds and defend it? I'm all for him holding a title - as well as other shield members - but him having the US title and not defending it while the tag-team inevitably will sort of scares me.

Is him becoming US champion potentially a bad thing?
Of course it's a bad thing! The shield are complete but pirates and don't have enough talent to be champions, they have been defeated. WWE will go to crap if any of them get any title.

Aaron

Reaction score
The shield are great, but I don't know why they are giving him the US title, they are pushing the shield as the main draw on most shows, they get more screen time than most and yet the singles title Ambrose will end up with has less credibility than the Women's Championship, I had always thought he'd be pushed a little higher up the card considering they've been fighting the tag team champs, world champ and The Undertaker recently...seems a bit of a drop down?

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Of course it's a bad thing! The shield are complete but pirates and don't have enough talent to be champions, they have been defeated. WWE will go to crap if any of them get any title.
Yes i agree they suck they should give the US championship to someone really talented like Miz or Khali