• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Reaction score
^yeah. I doubt he would leave WWE to go to TNA. Thats probably the last thing on his mind right now. But anything is possible and I would hate for this to happen.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I was wondering the same thing. Stupid yes, because even if Shawn "retired" just to goto TNA, he wouldn't be able to go that quickly to compete at Lockdown, I'm sure there would be a non compete of some sort. But how is it disrespectful?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Honestly I don't think that Shawn will ever go to TNA tbh. There have been countless people who said they are always going to be WWE people, but when Shawn said it on Monday. Honestly I believed him.

But besides I think that Shawn may still be under contract by the WWE?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
If HBK goes to TNA i riot

sparta1.gif

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
For some reason, I didn't get that vibe from Flair. He's too in love with himself to stay out of the spotlight for long.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Flair no doubt needed the money more then anything.

I also believe HBK when he says he is going to stay retired from in-ring competition. But I wouldn't be opposed to him in a non-wrestling role in the WWE, GM maybe?