ICC Cricket World Cup 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

melodyeye

Reaction score
As far as I concern Australian team has a fair bit of chance of winning the 2011 Cricket word cup like the previous 3 times they did, because the team is very strong in every part in the game. Especially the sprit & confident is too high among the players.
What is your opinion? Please share....

the408kid

Reaction score
I not familiar at all with Cricket but isn't England and India two other major powers in the sport?

Reaction score
Pakistan = Champions.

Australians are idiots. Their time is up. No more World Cups for you.

Reaction score
Pakistan = Champions.

Australians are idiots. Their time is up. No more World Cups for you.

Lol Pakistan side is in the worst state that it has ever been in.

If Australia can't win the world cup for 2011.
I can see either England/South Africa doing it.
while India/Sri Lanka are the outsiders and NZ is the darkhorse.

But in all serious Australia depth for ODI is more stronger than it's been since 2005/2006 era.

Pakistan is going more downhill than West Indies. (i wouldnt be surprised if Bangladesh can Beat W/I, Pakistan atm.)

Reaction score
Pakistan beat South Africa in the semi-finals of the T-20 World Cup. Didn't win against Australia because of one run.

They're going downhill. Yeah right. :yeahright:

Kizza

Reaction score
From champions to semi-finalists is going downhill...

How about the latest series dismantling from us? Yeah, that was real competitive.

Branda

Reaction score
It is very difficult for any one to exactly predict who will win the
ICC World Cup 2011 as one day cricket is a game of uncertainties and upset can happen at any stage of the game. Well my support goes for the England Team and I wish them the very best.

jacksionreo

Reaction score
I don't think this time Australia have potential to win the world cup any way because they don't have as power as they had during previous world cup.

Boyana P

Reaction score
No more chances to Australians, that’s it. South Africans all the way this time previous couple of times the just missed out in the semis. But not this time…. They are really in hunger and favour of the ICC World cup 2011.

Audrena

Reaction score
Well England Cricket Team has a balance side and seems to be promising this time; also they have shown loots of character in the last six months. So I think England this time.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Go Australia! i hope they win. All i know is that if australia loses, they aren't going to lose easily.

1chiban

Reaction score
As an Englishman, the fact we are T20 World Champions and that we've beaten both Pakistan and Australia in Test Series in the past year,should give me encouragement. However we got trounced by the Aussies in the 50 over series, so I'm going to be cautiously optimistic when it comes to the World Cup.