I Was Just Wondering...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I was actually wondering if the website is getting monetary compensation from allwrestlingnews.com for linking to their website...

or does @Solidus own that site as well?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I was actually wondering if the website is getting monetary compensation from allwrestlingnews.com for linking to their website...

or does @Solidus own that site as well?

Nope, nothing like that. No affiliation at all, I just grab their articles via RSS because they allow full articles to be posted.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Nope, nothing like that. No affiliation at all, I just grab their articles via RSS because they allow full articles to be posted.

It's an opportunity... maybe you should contact someone and see if you can... with the traffic this site carries they may offer some free ad space or something..

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Does Anyone know how to Make a Background Theme/Pic as a Profile Background? Like say combine Two fav wrestlers into one Profile Pic?