Kayfabe I was a second away....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Wayne Wolf's music hits leading the crowd to start cheering after his performance last night at Gauntlet Of Champions. He may not of won but for sure put on a show for the crowd and to also become close on defeating Joseph Diamond. Wolf then cups his mouth and begins to howl with the Precision crowd repeating. Wolf then walks around to the time keepers place to pick up a microphone and then enters the ring and begins to speak

Wayne Wolf: First and for most I'd like to thank Joseph Diamond for a great match. He really put me to my limit but sadly picked up a win over me last night.

The crowd begins to boo at the name of Joseph Diamond

Wayne Wolf: I know, I know. He got away with the title again but that's not my problem anymore that's for Jacob Amor. After the loss I sat down near my locker thinking through things. Thinking what's next for me. Now if I remember rightly in my last match, I was a second close from entering the last round. In my books I still find that an accomplishment. So much of an accomplishment that I believe I deserve something in the books of another chance to gain a title opportunity. Or heck be placed in the spot of the Money In The Bank match.

The crowd begin to approve the request Wayne is making and then starts to howl.

Wayne Wolf: Even my pack agree with me. So Trent, what do you say here. Do I get an opportunity after my great match I had last ni.....

Le Mentions - @TheKingSlayer

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Unfamiliar music interrupts Wayne Wolf who looks confused as well as the crowd.. Only until the newly signed Alex Walker appears on the stage. With a microphone in hand and a smirk on his face he slowly begins to walk down the ramp as the music fades for him to talk

"Blah, blah, blah, blah. You just like to go on and on and on. It just bores me hearing the same stuff all the time from each and every superstar in this industry."

Alex Walker then begins to put on a strange voice to impersonate Wayne Wolf

"Oh I was a second away from winning..."

He then begins to talk normally

"Yes you was a second away but you didn't get the three count which is funnily enough the most relevant number in this sport. No one cares, wait let me rephrase this. I don't care if you got a one count or a two count. If you get three count then ding ding ding we have a winner. Sadly you couldn't succeed in that could you wolfie. So let me just say this to you now before you get yourself car......"

Alex Walker is then interrupted by the crowd who begins to boo

"When my hand goes up your mouths go shut!"

The crowd then imploads with more boos defying the command of Alex Walker. Alex then looks around with a smirk on his face and slowly places is finger on his mouth signaling the crowd to be quite.

"Getting back to my point before I was rudely interrupted"

Walker then walks up the steel steps and goes through the ropes to then stand eye to eye with Wolf

"You don't deserve this spot you claim to say you have in the Money In The Bank match when you lost. The only relevant person is the one who won, not the one who put on a show. Oh and how could I forget."

Walker then turns to the crowd

"My name is Alex Walker. I am the......"

Out of nowhere Wayne Wolf begins to take down Alex Walker to then throw continues punches at his face. As the crowd goes wild Wayne then goes up to the top rope for the Coup De Grace only until Walker slides under the ropes escaping. Walker then begins to viciously point at Wayne with inaudible words coming out of his mouth whilst Wayne is taunting screaming Come back you coward! Wayne Wolf's music then hits only then the screen fade for the adverts.

- End of segment

Last edited by a moderator: