I want some honesty.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What would you have done?

• Gave it back.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kept it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MikeRaw

I would've given it back. I'm not joking. I wouldn't be able to enjoy it knowing that it's some old granny's money.
Actually, fuck that, I can't lie. I'd keep it. I might slip a bit of money into her mailbox or something though, but screw that, I'd keep it.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
as soon as I read the word "Queens" I knew it was going to be something involving a Jewish person, an elderly person, or a black guy.

I would've given it back, honestly. I'm not the type of person that would do something like take money from an old lady. Do the right thing, at the right time, regardless of who's watching; because it is the right thing to do.

Sabinizer

Reaction score
To say I would have given the ticket back would be lying. As much as I would love to do the right thing $1,000,000 is a whole lot of money and so much money would change your life in such a huge way.

niggles

Reaction score
keep the ticket, she's gonna die soon anyways

exC.On

Reaction score
I would of probably given it back, but if I knew she would give me only 100 I would of taken it. I bet the clerk felt salty after getting only a 100 dollar gift.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well I have a thing with old people where I just can't be cruel to them. Especially if I know the old woman whom comes to my job everyday. I can't do it. Maybe, the clerk usually double checks the Lotto tickets? If I was him, and I miraculously saw that my senior friend just threw away the perfect retiring plan I would have thought to myself 'Damn I'd be straight with this money'. Yet, as I'd see the old woman making her way for the door, I'd feel bad, and give it back to her. Sure, I'd be kicking myself in the ass there on after, but still. I can't spend the money mindlessly knowning that I just robbed an old woman. No, my old friend. Thats just mean, and not right. I commend Chris, and charma came back around. He got $700 bucks. Thats not chump change. Hell, he can get an Armani Suit with that. lol.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
i would have kept it, laughing my ass off at people stupidity. and any bad feeling about that would have been forgotten by simply opening my pocket.

Hometown Kid

I wouldn't of double checked most likely. lol. But say everything up to the discovery of the prize happened, if it was just a random customer, I would take that shit in a second. If it was somebody I knew who was a regular customer who always came in and wasn't a bother to nobody, hell yeah I would hook them up. I would be like "Hey, you deserve this". I know, thats subjective, since I don't know whether the stranger was a good person or not, but eh, its honest. lol

Pretty much exactly. I don't know about good person but if I knew them i'd probably give it to them, if not...sorry man. =/ A million dollars?
Also what a bunch of jerk offs, 100 dollars each? pfft he deserved at least 10,000 each...

Reaction score
Would have kept it. My rationale for the guilt would be the fact that I would in reality give some of that money away to charities (free the west memphis 3.org, March of Dimes, Wounded Warrior Project).

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
I would of probably been in a state of shock when I first looked at it. I would then double or even triple check it to make sure for sure. After that I probably wouldn't know what to do. So I'd just hold onto it. Then cash in it, probably throwing a forth of it to a local homeless shelter.

J

I wouldn't care if they were a regular or not. I can buy enough shit to get rid of the guilt with that kind of money.

Reaction score
In these harsh economic times, taking care of those around you is most important. Especially when you've got a family like I do. There's no way I would have given that money back.