I Took The Road Less Travelled

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OutsiderADAM

Jobber
Reaction score
Name: Adam

Favourite Superstar & Why: Samoa Joe has always been a huge favourite of mine. When he burst onto the national scene via TNA I was in awe. I couldn't recall the last time I'd seen a guy who literally looked like he could squash you like a bug in mere seconds yet move with the most graceful elegence. His character and booking made it so that even if he had weak mic skills (which he most certainly has not) he could be involved in nearly angle and not look out of place during promos with anybody. In recent years his booking hasn't made me ecstatic although I enjoyed everything he done with Magnus (another guy I am a fan of) very much, especially the Television Championship saga. About once a year TNA get my hopes to fever pitch as I think Joe's gunna be completely bad-ass and tear through the competition but something always happens. Bobby Roode and William Regal are a close second and third.

Favourite Wrestling Company: TNA

How did you find the site? Sheer luck.

Will I be active here: Moderately.

Reactions: Farooq

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
Very original superstar, barely ever see big joe fans anymore.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Nice! I have never seen a Joe fan before, and have I heard that line "I took the road less travelled" from Robert Frost before?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Nice favourite superstars. I'm a huge mark for Roode and love Joe as well.
Come on Thursday and discuss TNA with us dude.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
I just have an insane amount of faith in him.

Aye lad, one of the finest writers of all time.

I don't blame you man.. Joe is deffo. one of the bests wrestlers of all time, at least wrestling wise.

OutsiderADAM

Jobber
Reaction score
Nice favourite superstars. I'm a huge mark for Roode and love Joe as well.
Come on Thursday and discuss TNA with us dude.

I work late Thursday nights and usually only catch the last 40 minutes or so of Impact and then I watch the first hour or so in the morning. Not much use for live discussions unfortunately.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I work late Thursday nights and usually only catch the last 40 minutes or so of Impact and then I watch the first hour or so in the morning. Not much use for live discussions unfortunately.
Damn. I guess this means nothing to you.
c4293cacec4bb5c80d685f28dd91c870.jpg

But if you ever get the chance since they're moving back to 9, join us.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Hello Adam!

Somoa Joe was such a beast back in the day. He can still be awesome nowadays but TNA is too busy boosting Hogan's ego to show it .
:facepalm1:

Reactions: Crayo

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Joe is a beast :true: I actually enjoy watching him very much.