• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I think we should bring back....

Travis40

.....Flame Chamber. Just wanted to see what the admins thought about it.

List of things to be brought back....

Flame Chamber
Kayfabe Central
Entrance Ramp

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I also still hate that instead of saying "Today @ blah blah", it gives you a date. Having that it was posted today or yesterday just makes so much easier. I don't care to keep up with what date it is normally, as it usually doesn't matter.

the dark knight

What worse introduction could you want for yourself then to jump in and start intelligently posting?
fix'd

I also still hate that instead of saying "Today @ blah blah", it gives you a date. Having that it was posted today or yesterday just makes so much easier. I don't care to keep up with what date it is normally, as it usually doesn't matter.
me too.

i think we should just bring back the old forum.

chessarmy

^ Do you think people are just getting confused when they first join? Maybe they're wondering why WWE/TNA/ROH don't have their own sections, instead they have sub-sections