I think this might be one of the most depressing things I have read lately

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I disagree here. Modern women become whores in their 14s and keep living like that until they're 35-40. Then they try to have kids because they're running out of time.

Disagree. I don't know what it's like where you are, but yes, there is a massive hyper sexualization of teenagers in North America. Not just females either. However due to certain persisting archaic elements of our society only the females are really focused on in a negative light.

I don't know the statistics on teenage sexual activity in 2010 versus say 1990, but I would be very surprised to see a significant rise in activity. Personally, I think the hyper-sexualized teenage girl is just a new stereotype. Yes, they may dress even less conservatively than the girls did when we were teenagers but that certainly doesn't mean that they are getting it on more often.

I agree with this entire post, but I think it's key to note that men never made for the best office workers. Part of the reason our species have survived this long was due to man being able to do jobs that women couldn't;

This is some of that archaic nonsense that I was talking about. Women can do any job that men can do and equally as well. Period.

All in all, we've really developed into this style by undermining the survivalist needs of men having those positions in the first place.

No, we are changing the idea that only men could do these jobs in the first place.

In today's world, the alpha-female is far more prevalent than the alpha-male. Women are equipped to live the lifestyle that today requires, because it's what they've been living for the existence of our species pretty much... just nowadays, that position is the high-paying job... so they're far better off than men ever were to be honest.

Women on average still make less than men, so I am not seeing where you're getting this from.

Bullshit seriously. Have we forgotten the last 50 years of die-hard feminism?
Women have been pushed into careers at all costs, with ''pink'' quotas, and other legislation favouring or often forcing employers to employ women. Off-course, if a woman is busy pursuing other goals she doesn't have time for family, and that's why recreational sex is the preferred option.

Yeah, and that die hard feminism still hasn't actually reached equality between the sexes in part because of attitudes like this. Note what I said above about women in the same positions often making less than men.

More like, in today's world, laws that discriminate against males and in favour of females are still around and fully working, successful women take advantage of that.

Again, a fallacy given the remaining gap in equality.

This! When I was in high school which was not too long ago we didn't have half the amount of whores that there are now. And it is also promoted on television. We have these horrible tv shows like "Pregnant at 16" and shows like "Skins". Now though there are so many teenage girls taking nude photos of themselves with cell phones and sending them to their boyfriends (if you can even classify them as that). Which of course their boyfriend sends the pictures to their friends and then it ends up going onto imagefap or /b/.

Let me break this down. Of course teenage pregancy seems more prevalent when you have shows like pregnant at 16 on television. Shows like this were never on before and now that they have a large media presence people think that there is more happening when there isn't, it's just being more focused on.

You say that there are more girls taking nude pics of themselves with their cellphones and sending them off. Using this as proof of teenage girls being whores is a massive logical fallacy as this is still relatively new technology. There is no basis for comparison for this aside from maybe, the polaroid instant camera and without the internet those were next to impossible to track. Again, just because access to these things is more prevalent, does not indicate a rise in active sexuality.

Sorry to go off topic but things have changed so much in the last few years and not for the better. So many more people in middle school are doing harder drugs than weed it is just crazy.

Again, just more of a light is shined on them now. I knew a kid in high school who did heroin. I am certain as well that there were other kids doing other stuff too.

In a nutshell the article described modern men and women. Once turned 18 or 21, women go on and try and make a career for themselves - a duty they feel they need to complete just because they're women and they're free - and men go on to live freely, have fun and do what they wanted to do as boys but couldn't, whatever that may be.

And why couldn't they do it as boys? Doesn't follow.

I don't see what the issue is. Who cares if men settle down later on in life or at least later than historically?

Maybe women want to settle down with someone their own age? And if most men are still of getting their kicks there really aren't a lot of solid options.

Men want to be able to enjoy college life once they become adults and women don't want to be tied down with a husband or family so they can concentrate on making a decent living. Once Men realize there real responsibilities and women decided that they want a family then that is the time to begin to live like a family. If that happens when they're 25, 30 or 35 it doesn't matter - as long as it does happen which I think we can be completely sure it will;

Your intentions are right but you still missed the point.

after all the main goal of anyone's life is to fall in love and have children

And this here is just some bullshit.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Disagree. I don't know what it's like where you are, but yes, there is a massive hyper sexualization of teenagers in North America. Not just females either. However due to certain persisting archaic elements of our society only the females are really focused on in a negative light.
Because males are less likely to prostitute themselves? At least in purely sexual terms.
And I didn't say males aren't affected by hyper sexualization, they are, not at the level of women anyways. Sex related fashion is largely a market for females.
I don't know the statistics on teenage sexual activity in 2010 versus say 1990, but I would be very surprised to see a significant rise in activity. Personally, I think the hyper-sexualized teenage girl is just a new stereotype. Yes, they may dress even less conservatively than the girls did when we were teenagers but that certainly doesn't mean that they are getting it on more often.
I wouldn't trust any of those data anyways, unless the reserach is done with a machine that checks if you are lying.

This is some of that archaic nonsense that I was talking about. Women can do any job that men can do and equally as well. Period.
Unless it's a work that requires physical strenght. I worked in a supermarket, and there is a reason if women there were given the ''biscuits and bread'' sector, while I got detergents. And it's not like you see many women working as bricklayers.

Beer

Reaction score
And why couldn't they do it as boys? Doesn't follow.

Maybe women want to settle down with someone their own age? And if most men are still of getting their kicks there really aren't a lot of solid options.

Your intentions are right but you still missed the point.

And this here is just some bullshit.

Yeah I only read the first three paragraphs.

Beer

Reaction score

I was just saying this to Carlos on MSN. It's bullshit that teenage girls are more sexualized these days. Any guy or girl friend or colleague I ask says they all lost their virginity at the same time; 14-16. I think it's a huge misconception that only modern girls are whores, I think most women have been whores for a long time. The only bit of fair and just arguments you can use against that is religious views on sex before marriage and that women wanted to keep sexual activitied more a secret before it was more widely accepted to have a quick recreational fuck.

Bull-fucking-shit. Physical work - men can do it better. Selling fucking flowers in a shop - women can do it better. It's marketing and selling dumbbells to body builders isn't going to work as well if a woman is selling it.