I think monkeystyle is a pretty cool guy, who cares about the others around him

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

not my fault.
stinger say he would like to be a mod by kissing monk's ass, guess who's the best example?
blame yourself.
blame myself? best example? bullshit.
Also, its getting lame that you are trying to mention me every now and then for bashing purposes. Lame.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
blame myself? best example? bullshit.
fact.
Also, its getting lame that you are trying to mention me every now and then for bashing purposes. Lame.

nah. it's one of the first time i mention you out of nowhere.i generally bash you when you say/do something increbidibly stupid.and again it's your fault if you do.

and again, what do you expect?
most of ppl here make fun of blaze,just because..
others went for months saying lenny fucks sheep,monk himself picks his own bitches to fight,it's just the internet.

if you want an easy life, stay away from hiat.it's not your field

Wrestling Station

fact.

nah. it's one of the first time i mention you out of nowhere.i generally bash you when you say/do something increbidibly stupid.and again it's your fault if you do.

and again, what do you expect?
most of ppl here make fun of blaze,just because..
others went for months saying lenny fucks sheep,monk himself picks his own bitches to fight,it's just the internet.

if you want an easy life, stay away from hiat.it's not your field
Bullshit again.
You know nothing dude. So dont publish shit here and there. HIAT is not my field? HIAT is for everyone dude and I posted better things than you ever did here as well, thats the fact.
As for you, you do nothing to the forum really but come here and complain and bash.
If you have hard feelings, then tough shit on you. And if you were trying to be funny, then your stuff are un-neccessary and becoming lame recently.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Bullshit again.
You know nothing dude. So dont publish shit here and there. HIAT is not my field? HIAT is for everyone dude and I posted better things than you ever did here as well, thats the fact.
your activity on this forum:
-being a rep whore, bitching when you don't receive enough, ask an admin to remove some neg rep.all facts.
-leeching. you don't know shit about what you ''upload'', it even happened something you posted wasn't working.
-stalking members. proven multiple times.
-posting random and supposedly fun pics.often meaningless.
-kissing some asses.
-gfx.you got caught stealing from another forum.

those are the first things coming in my mind. enough? i can go on...but it will be more embarassing for you.
fortunately for you, i'm lazy atm.
As for you, you do nothing to the forum really but come here and complain and bash.
that's because to me a forum isn't a serious business, unlike you..
If you have hard feelings, then tough shit on you. And if you were trying to be funny, then your stuff are un-neccessary and becoming lame recently.
ppl like what i do. deal with it.and even if they don't it doesn't really mean much to me.

Wrestling Station

your activity on this forum:
-being a rep whore, bitching when you don't receive enough, ask an admin to remove some neg rep.all facts.
-leeching. you don't know shit about what you ''upload'', it even happened something you posted wasn't working.
-stalking members. proven multiple times.
-posting random and supposedly fun pics.often meaningless.
-kissing some asses.
-gfx.you got caught stealing from another forum.

those are the first things coming in my mind. enough? i can go on...but it will be more embarassing for you.
fortunately for you, i'm lazy atm.

that's because to me a forum isn't a serious business, unlike you..

ppl like what i do. deal with it.and even if they don't it doesn't really mean much to me.
you bring the same shit over and over again, you need to understand this, its getting lame.
Also,
same applies here.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I know HIAT is rule free, but this thread is about monkeystyle, Carnival of Stupid, and me.

You guys have little arguments all the time. Maybe it is time for an official thread in the FAC?

Wrestling Station

I know HIAT is rule free, but this thread is about monkeystyle, Carnival of Stupid, and me.

You guys have little arguments all the time. Maybe it is time for an official thread in the FAC?
He is having some sort of a problem with me, he was the one who brought my name into this. Im not going to waste my time on some shit lame old arguments with him. Its really getting boring as shit.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

He is having some sort of a problem with me, he was the one who brought my name into this. Im not going to waste my time on some shit lame old arguments with him. Its really getting boring as shit.

Isn't their like an ignore thingy you can use?