I support Famou$

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

I support myself :p
and for the other two guys, well..... i guess i dont even care to know.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
On a serious note-If you actually support me.Put i support Famou$.If you don't support me put i support DX06 in the "Piss On Un-Famou$" thread.

I actually do support you.

I like that there is one person on the forums that I can make my bitch and he is such a pussy that he won't fight back. I love you Famous

the dark knight

sigh

noodle, you lost more respect.

enough of famou$ already.

lets just all ignore him everywhere on the site.

:shifty:

PeepShow

so this topic was like interesting for 3 mins...

you would also think that peepshow would have said more then one thing in this topic, meh

LOL, I really would have commented more, but if I did, most of them would be directed at Famous, and since I cant read what he posts, Im not goin to post much :)

Rell

Reaction score
Who is that "Emma Watson" girl in your sig? She looks like she's about 12 years old, and she's definitely not attractive. In fact, I find the picture to my right horrible. I'm serious, I'd give her like a 4 out of 10.

PeepShow

^Are yuo serious? Dude, If I saw you in real life, I would kick your ass......lol JK :)

But no, seriously, how can you say that. Shes actually 17. You know you want it.....You just are too ashamed to ask me :)

PeepShow

^You have the fucking brain if a 5 yr old. Look at that face.......IDC if I was like 5, I would still tap that.....lol

Rell

Reaction score
No really she looks like a little kid, I thought she was one of those Disney Channel girls. Fuckin Hannah Montana and her dumbass wig, why is that still on TV.

PeepShow

IDK and I dont care, you can have you own opinions, and Ill have mine....

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^You have the fucking brain if a 5 yr old. Look at that face.......IDC if I was like 5, I would still tap that.....lol

If a 5 year old? She isnt attractive whatsoever... which pretty much makes you a fag..

PeepShow

^Ok, you are now a sheep, agreeing with Rell. Rell in your sig, agreeing with Rell......hmmmm :g:

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^Ok, you are now a sheep, agreeing with Rell. Rell in your sig, agreeing with Rell......hmmmm :g:

Dont change the subject you 5 year old rapiest!

And yes I do have Rell in my sig..I have many members in my sig... why the hell would you care?