I see decent Mid Card Feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

So last week on Raw, Masters came to the rescue of Eve Torres. Apparently, Swagger and Eve are supposed to be involved in a developing storyline in the near future. Masters, now a babyface, can anyone else see or would be interested in a Masters/Swagger feud for Eve Torres' managerial services? Neither superstars are doing anything and it would make use of some mid card RAW talent IMO I wouldn't mind it.

Airfixx

For her managerial services, no; well I wouldn't be interested, but Masters V Swagger in general, yeah, why not... All those guys should have something even if they don't get a match on TV every week.

Kizza

As long as Masters does his titty dance, i'm all for it.

Hope he demolishes Swagger.

noumenon

If you haven't noticed I think they're going more in the direction of Masters taking Swagger's place. I think the Eve involvement was originally intended for Swagger but since Masters' tits are more over than Swagger, it went to him.

Great One

As long as Masters does his titty dance, i'm all for it.

Hope he demolishes Swagger.
This. Seriously though, who cares. Swagger is fucking boring as shit, get over it. I see much more potential in Masters, I hope this guy gets a decent chance to shine. Kennedy, MVP, and Carlito all got much more than him every time. They all failed. How about Masters gets a chance now?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Masters bandwagon since 06. Hell Yeah.

Could be Swagger's last chance. Masters is more of a comedy heel more than anything now, just shows how much he's fallen the past couple of months. It's an old school feud, it could get boring just because the story is bad.

noumenon

Masters bandwagon since 06. Hell Yeah.

Could be Swagger's last chance. Masters is more of a comedy heel more than anything now, just shows how much he's fallen the past couple of months. It's an old school feud, it could get boring just because the story is bad.

He's face.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
He's face.

Fuck. I meant that. regardless, he's still a comedy guy, which still means he's going nowhere.

As for Swagger, I think he's at the point where it would hurt him feuding with Masters. It's not going to get him more over as a heel, but there really is nobody else for him to feud with. A face turn would take a while, and going to ECW would be like a demotion.

MizMasta3000

Every feud shouldn't be designed to get someone over IMO. A feud is better than no feud and gives Creative more time to pan out things for both guys.

Kizza

Welcome to the whole RAW midcard then. An incredible waste of time.