I Rep IWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

688cnev.jpg

King_Ash

Reaction score
Not sure if you were really trying or not there but I'm sorry the only thing I like is the colour scheme, but then again that is too blank. If you were going to make one of those kind of graphics I would suggest making it in the same style as a sig but with less features. The font is also too plain too.

Overall I would give a 3/10 sorry.

Wrestling Station

TBH, there is no effort at all, you had a blue fill color and added paint/ blood brush on it. Text for IWF and bevel effect on the layer.

Ideas:
1- Could have tried a similar font as in IWF forums to make it look more realistic as its refered to the IWF.
2- Try add several layers, each layer use some grudge brushes and try manipulate the opacity for each layer.
3- Try to use the gradient color schemes apply them on the bkg mainly.

Try those and hopefully you will have better ideas and range of stuff to try.

Enigma22

Reaction score
nice. simple is good sometimes. 7/10

Reaction score
^^^true, but it still sucks.

Sorry, but whomever gave you 8-10/10 are either lieing, or kissing ur ass, or being a good friend because honestly it sucks.

there is no effort, thought, or skill behind that. its plain and simple, but not in a good way. there are so many things you could do to something that simple, and WS listed a few.

Sorry, but thats just my opinion.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol well its not that bad. i actually like it but its blury and theres to much empty space. i would just change a few things and i think it would be really good.

The Miz

Reaction score
Wow. This just goes to show how many bullshit ratings & posters there our in the GFX forum. 8/10? Are you kidding me, 10/10? Wtf? This isn't even my opinion this is the truth.

The sig is very bad quality, it is a solid blue with a beveled boarder. The water marks look like someone splooged on the sig & the text is so big it's blury. Download fonts, think things through & put some effort into it.

1/10.

Slash

Reaction score
He didn't make it in photoshop he made it off a site he told me...