I need to find a new home for my ferrets

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
I am very sad to say that I need to find a new and good home for my furry babies. At the present time I am having some financial problems and I can barely get by let alone having to buy the things needed to take care of my fuzzbutts. And also, since the birth of my son Christopher, my wife and I have not been able to give the love and attention that they need. I currently do have the room to let them run loose in my bedroom, like they love to do, because we do not want them messing up Christopher's things and getting in his playpen.

Believe me, the last thing we want to do is get rid of them, but right now we feel it is what is best for them. It is not fair to them that we do not have to play with them and give the attention that they need. Just the thought of getting rid of them has me close to tears.

If anyone, that lives near me, that are interested in them, we are asking $400. I know that is alot of money to some people, but we have spent over $1,000 for everything that you will be getting. There are 5 ferrets, 4 girls (Kodo, Podo, Badger, and Misty) are about 3 1/2 years old and 1 boy (Cinnamon) is about 7 months old. He is bigger than the girls. I have 2 big cages that cost us about $175 each, they are now $199 at Petsmart.com. Here is a link incase you want to see the what the cages look like. http://www.petsmart.com/global/prod...et+cages&In=All&previousText=ferret+cages&N=2

We do not have the white carts that they are sitting on in the picture. We also have ferret shampoo and other grooming supplies for the ferrets. There are also a food bowl and a water bottle in each cage. We have it where both cages are connected together so the ferrets can go back and forth through the cages. There is also a hammock in each cage for the ferrets to sleep in.

It is important to also mention, WE WILL NOT SEPARATE THE FERRETS, IF YOU BUY THEM YOU HAVE TO BUY ALL 5. The reason for that is the are attached to each other very much.

So if you are interested or know someone that might be please contact me on here and than I will give you a number to call me. (I really don't want either of my phone numbers on the internet.)

Michael

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
After reading some advice given to me, I am willing to split the ferrets up if I have to. The only way that I will split them up is if it is Kodo and Podo together and Misty and Badger together. Cinnamon can go with either pair. Each group will now come with 1 cage (hammock, food bowl and water bottle included). As far the grooming supplies, they will be given to who ever buys ferrets first.

I also forgot to mention that we do have leashes and carrying bags for the ferrets. If the ferrets do get split up, each pair will get 2 leashes and 1 carrying bag. There are two different designs on the bags and there are 2 purple, 1 pink and 1 black leash. Again who ever buys ferrets first will get their choice on which ones they want.

The new price is negotiable and I will talk prices when someone contacts me. Unlike what some people think, the original price of $400 has nothing to do with me trying to make a buck off of selling the ferrets. If that was the case I would sell something that I am not emotionally attached to. I have a rather nice sword and knife collection that i would sell before I would sell my babies.