I need some hiphop

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
my playlists are getting old. I need something fresh. hit me up with tracks or albums

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Shoulda just tagged me tbh haha. I gotchu.

Anything by Denzel Curry. Up and coming rapper that I'm sure you've heard of at this point. Will be a big name for years to come, his latest project Imperial is super dope.

Hotel Paranoia by Jazz Cartier. Just actually listened to this the other day and it's really dope.

iiiDrops by Joey Purp. Really laid back EP with good features.

Waking at Dawn by Roy Woods (aka my avatar lol). Mostly R&B but it's got a nice hip-hop vibe to it.

The Waters by Mick Jenkins. Seriously one of my favorite albums. Suuuuper laid back and perfect for smokin to. He'll be droppin an album called T.H.C. (The Healing Component) any month now so now's a perfect time to get into him.

Evermore by The Underachievers, one of my favorite albums from 2015. Really unique and introspective shit, would recommend to anyone.

Mac Miller obviously. Idk how much of him you've listened to but he's the GOAT.

Tried to give you shit I don't think you've heard before. I could suggest a bunch of trap albums if you're interested (Young Thug, Lil Uzi, Yachty, Yung Lean,etc) but idk your opinion on that stuff so I'll leave it out for now. Got plenty right there tho.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Anything L'Orange, he is a dank producer and works with different people who constantly do work.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5