• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I need an answer.

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date

JJdaBuckeye

if your going to leave, come to kentucky. we dont have gangs, we have cows

but if this is real, basically the only possible way this could end is for A) people to die or B) you and your family (because if he is as ruthless as you say he wont mind killing your family and friends) leave Baltimore and move somewhere else

You hope I'm not right? You want him to be in the middle of a gang fight? And people make up stuff all the time just for attention. We had a user here who claimed he was on the show I Love New York 2 and tried to completely jack some guys identity (took all his myspace pics and everything). I don't know why they would do it for any other reason than attention.

Edit: Lol TIO.

Of course not! I mean I hope somebody wouldn't fabricate such an awful story for attention.

★Chuck Zombie★

Yeah, I know, but people do it all the time. So many people talk about suicide that one time some guy was talking about it and everyone thought he was a troll, and it turns out he really did it. You can't trust anything people say about themselves really.

Explosive

Why do you always get fucked over? Must be something that you do wrong.

I'd say killing is too violent, it won't be a reasonable solution, it would only create more problems. Might result in a lot of controversies as well, what if a year later one of his friends or siblings attack you for 'revenge'? And killing him might get you in jail.

Why don't you try the police again? Or maybe some Crime Department? The police won't be that bad. Even if they are, bribe them with some cash and everything will be fine.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Conflict Resolved

Words cannot describe how happy I am.

Wrestling Station

Why do you always get fucked over? Must be something that you do wrong.

I'd say killing is too violent, it won't be a reasonable solution, it would only create more problems. Might result in a lot of controversies as well, what if a year later one of his friends or siblings attack you for 'revenge'? And killing him might get you in jail.

Why don't you try the police again? Or maybe some Crime Department? The police won't be that bad. Even if they are, bribe them with some cash and everything will be fine.
bribe?..no, Wasstta FTW! :groupwave:

Soulpower

Conflict Resolved

Oh, God! You gave the gang leader a BJ, didn't you?

Travis40

I can't believe Stinger blew him....

EDIT - lawl at the Famou$ reference in this thread....

X-Sterl-X

I don't know if I should believe this or not. But in any event, if the cops won't do anything, what other choice could he have made, thats really the only reason I was telling him to go to such an extreme.