I need an answer.

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Get someone to do the dirty work for you. Or kill him in some shady neighbourhood that the police don't give a shit about.

Reaction score
It's a kill or be killed world.
Maybe it's because it's not even close to being like this where I live, but I find this statement and most of the responses in this thread to be completely ridiculous. Then I look at the poster’s information on the side of the page and most of the people talking about how you have to kill him seem to be teenagers. So I'm getting the impression that it's just a bunch of teenagers over exaggerating about how it is where they live and acting tough on the Internet. I'm not implying that there aren't any killings and gangs in your cities, because I know that there are, but I just don't think it's to the degree that you people are talking about. Some of you are saying kill him like it's nothing and that's just the way life goes, and that's what I'm having a hard time believing. But hey, maybe I'm wrong and that is the reality where you guys live. If that's the case then I just feel sorry for you guys.

PHIism

Reaction score
Solution: Kill yourself, since you're so sure you'll end up being killed you might as well do it yourself and escape this situation with whatever scraps of dignity you may have left.

Moonlight Drive

The problem with an eye for an eye is everyone ends up blind. You're already blind technically, but soon it'll be an arm for an arm so just get out of there unless you intend to spend to have a very short life.

Sterl, seriously stfu. You're a tool.

Wrestling Station

Try travel to another city or state. I dunno what is your condition and wealth, but you can find out a way to start a new life in a new place.
Thats the best thing for you.
Killing or being killed will be the worst decision for you.

Thats my advice (if you are still alive though to read this) >_>

MikeRaw

Maybe it's because it's not even close to being like this where I live, but I find this statement and most of the responses in this thread to be completely ridiculous. Then I look at the poster’s information on the side of the page and most of the people talking about how you have to kill him seem to be teenagers. So I'm getting the impression that it's just a bunch of teenagers over exaggerating about how it is where they live and acting tough on the Internet. I'm not implying that there aren't any killings and gangs in your cities, because I know that there are, but I just don't think it's to the degree that you people are talking about. Some of you are saying kill him like it's nothing and that's just the way life goes, and that's what I'm having a hard time believing. But hey, maybe I'm wrong and that is the reality where you guys live. If that's the case then I just feel sorry for you guys.

While I agree with the premise of your post -which is that the whole idea of people telling him to go kill someone is stupid- don't underestimate the crimes and gangs in most major cities, lol. Baltimore especially is known for having a ton of crime in just about every aspect.

Reaction score
While I agree with the premise of your post -which is that the whole idea of people telling him to go kill someone is stupid- don't underestimate the crimes and gangs in most major cities, lol. Baltimore especially is known for having a ton of crime in just about every aspect.

I'm no stranger to gangs, or city life.I spent time in some of the nastiest cities in the USA. I have seen violent shit trust me.That's why his plan is a bad idea.
Unless he can exterminate every last one of this gang's members he's only going to lose. Gangs are like Killer Bees if you hassle one expect the rest of them to get you. If Stinger has a mother, kid siblings, anyone he cares about who do you think this gang will attack if he kills one of them?Forgive me for saying this , but I really don't know how to help him at this point. Picking off a whole gang only happens in movies these days.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Guy lives in Baltimore, obviously nobody seen The Wire. Life imitates art.

Get out of the city, I'm not even joking around like some of these guys. Getting out of the city is the best option. If you got a family member somewhere in Maryland, go there NOW. I wish you luck and hope nothing happens.

Hometown Kid

Guy lives in Baltimore, obviously nobody seen The Wire. Life imitates art.

Get out of the city, I'm not even joking around like some of these guys. Getting out of the city is the best option. If you got a family member somewhere in Maryland, go there NOW. I wish you luck and hope nothing happens.

That's what I was saying, don't sit there and wait around deciding whether to retaliate, just get the hell out of there.

Moonlight Drive

I thought after the first time he would've realised retaliation shouldn't even be an option.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
You hope I'm not right? You want him to be in the middle of a gang fight? And people make up stuff all the time just for attention. We had a user here who claimed he was on the show I Love New York 2 and tried to completely jack some guys identity (took all his myspace pics and everything). I don't know why they would do it for any other reason than attention.

Edit: Lol TIO.