I LOVED MICK FOLEY MONDAY NIGHT!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:tough:I am getting ready to split in a second-medication time and my dad found a bike he wants so I'm going with him to go get it.

BUT 1 THING-I LOVED WHAT MICK FOLEY SAID LAST NIGHT-HE SAID MEERLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY-BUT COULDN'T PUT IN THE RIGHT WORDS.

I WAS GLAD WHEN HE CONFRONTED PUNK-EVEN THOUGH I ADORE PUNK.:yay:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He was solid, and left Punk without much of a retort. Most enjoyable segment of the night by far IMO.

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:tough:

I was surprised that Punk didn't stop him from leaving the ring to either knock him out or tear him a new one and waited til they were backstage-when he just stood there alone in the ring holding his belt-I sware I had never seen him at a complete loss for words and attitude-lol.
I was fully expecting Punk to react VERY badly to what Mick said right then and there because of the look in his eyes and on his face-you could tell Mick had pissed him off ROYAL-lol. My new nickname for Punk is "FIRE EYES",cause when he gets mad-he has that look of "KILL"-lol.

Although-I think if he would have attacked Mick-that would have been one of his biggest mistakes-lol, MICK DOESN'T PLAY-I think Mick would have done to him what Brett said he could do to him-Twist him into a pretzel-so it's probably a good thing he didn't do it in the ring and plus-fans would have wanted to Lynch Punk for attacking Mick-lol.

AN ATTACK WOULD'VE BEEN A BAD MOVE RIGHT THERE IN THE RING-lol.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Punk did attack him later that night though, he kicked him in the gut.

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:tough:

Yeah I know. But usually when someone pisses Punk off,no matter where it may be,it doesn't take much to set him off-and I was fully expecting Punk to attack him right then and boy was I surprised when he didn't-lol.

He had that EVIL look in his eyes and face and all I could think was "OH SHIT-THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE GOOD-LET THE GAMES BEGIN!)lol.:tough:
The GOAT Derpy said:
Punk did attack him later that night though, he kicked him in the gut.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I was like :yay: when foley started shouting :gusta:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Foley made it epic, he was great that night, glad he was there.