Survivor Series I know this probably won't happen but...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
I would like for the Raw vs SmackDown Survivor Series match to go last. Brock/Goldberg is a big deal but I don't think it should main event nor do very many people actually want it to. It should be Raw vs SmackDown that goes last since the plan is for most of the SmackDown guys to turn on Ambrose, which then leads to a Shield moment. Another reason I would have the match go last is so another major storyline can start. I would have it come down to Shane and one guy from Raw (either Reigns or Rollins) and when it's only Shane and someone (either Reigns or Rollins) from Raw left, do a spot where the referee inadvertedly gets knocked down, have Brock come down, where he then suplexes Shane a few times and another F5, which would then lead to SmackDown losing the match and is a good way to start his next feud since it's looking like that's going to be his next feud.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
If WWE were smart the SS match would go on last. Goldberg v Lesnar isn't a guarantee to be great, good, or even bearable. Take a play from No Mercy, put them on in the first hour. Wanna make SS feel like a big four again? Have it centered around the concept of the damn PPV, not two guys who didn't even put on a good match in their primes.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eww Goldberg vs Lesnar.. something maybe years ago I would be interested in but not now.. I would have to agree that either end of the first hour or beginning of second hour of SS would be the best spot for it.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Good idea but not likely to happen. Goldberg/Lesnar at the start or somewhere in the middle of the 2nd hour would be nice, maybe follow it up with Kalisto/Kendrick before going onto the Women's and Men's SS matches. Problem is this match is probably the reason most people are tuning in. Also both Lesnar and Goldberg are probably making an absurd amount of cash for this, so much money that the main event is the only way to justify the payday.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Feel like this is a case of WWE should be using what they know for their advantage. We have NO idea what Goldberg has left or what he'll do with Brock, if they can check it out and think it'll be ugly, main event the Raw vs SD match instead...
But I doubt it'll affect the bottom line much either way

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Interesting idea. I think something more along the lines of Triple H sticking his nose (lol) into Seths business is more likely to happen. It would be cool though if Ambrose (who would already be elimitated) would come back out w/ Roman to help Seth and to reunite the Sheild so Raw wins and Ambrose screws over AJ (who would be the last member on the team). Next night on Raw Shane shows up and tells Hunter he should of never got involved and so they have a little feud and match at Royal Rumble

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
But as you were saying with "most of team SD splitting away from Ambrose"... What if that spot was followed by Wyatt giving one of his speeches and convincing Braun Strowman to come join SD as they beat on Reigns... Then Seth and Ambrose run in from each side to make the save...

Reactions: Rogue

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That doesn't seem like a bad idea, but Bork and Goldberg are main eventing the show.
I think so too but you never know if they are planning to have Taker to beat down a member of team SD for losing.... setting up his WM match, would be a good finisher for the event but it most likely won't happen that way.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I think so too but you never know if they are planning to have Taker to beat down a member of team SD for losing.... setting up his WM match, would be a good finisher for the event but it most likely won't happen that way.

Your point is valid and I completely agree with it, but knowing WWE, it'll probably be Bork vs Goldberg in the ME. Meh. Hopefully I'm wrong, though.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
There's no chance in hell that they're not main eventing. They're booking this as a "mega match" and Goldberg is coming out of retirement for this. It's the main event for sure.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe