I just wanted to say

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
A big big BIG thank you to all the guys who upload shows, matches and whatever other wrestling content in the wrestling media section. Absolutely blown away as I have just discovered the beauty of this section and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your dedication to loading up all this great wrestling. I'm gonna have to buy myself a larger hard drive sooner or later for all these shows! lol

Wrestling Station

50% of the links are actually uploaded by other people and are leached all over the net.
Some are uploaded by members on this site thats true.

Im just curious, after like 10 months; just now you discovered about that section? :shocking:

seX-Power

Whatever happened to cyclone2k? He used to post, like, everything...

Also, special thanks to Kizzlez for his services. :shifty:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Regardless Kiz and others take the time to track down these uploads and post them for us to download as well. Otherwise I would have to surf around the net just to find all these rips.

And yes I am just now starting to watch wrestling again, including ROH, hence my increased activity in the section and discussions. Because I am actually starting to enjoy the product. So I thank everyone who even takes the two seconds out of their day to do a copy and paste job to make life more convenient for idiots like me who go 10 months without noticing the section. lol