I hear voices!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Name: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome to the ring at this time, the Aphex Predator, Randy Orton!

Favourite Superstar & Why: The Viper, (As if it wasn't obvious lol)

How long I've been a fan of wrestling: I've been a fan of wrestling every since Monday Night Nitro (very end of it)

Favourite Wrestling Company: World Wrestling Entertainment

Will I be active here: Hmmm good question. I guess that depends on the forum activity.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I guess you're a Randy Orton fan? :).

You've been a fan for quite a long time, any particular reason you're a big fan of Orton? I also like him, the best wrestler of 2011 (ability wise) for me. Had many good matches.

Hope you do stick around, we're quite active for a new forum. Around 300-400 posts a day.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Also a fan of Orton here, done great work in 2011. Shame he's injured.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Welcome mate.
I never liked Randy Orton, when I was a kid he was a heel (evolution) and I was always with the good guys (Benoit,Michaels etc.)

Anyway, enjoy your stay :)

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:

You've been a fan for quite a long time, any particular reason you're a big fan of Orton? I also like him, the best wrestler of 2011 (ability wise) for me. Had many good matches.

Hope you do stick around, we're quite active for a new forum. Around 300-400 posts a day.

Sage said:
Welcome to the site. Also a fan of Orton here, done great work in 2011. Shame he's injured.

I've always been a fan of Randy Orton since he was in Eolution actually. In my eyes, I knew he possesed great skill, and we would all see it. Now look at what he has shown us. Plus, he is by far, the coolest superstart in the WWE :D

Also, yeah, it does suck that he's injured.. Wade Barret acts like he pushed Orto down the steps, but I bet Orton actually just fell. But he'll be back for Wrestlemania, where he'll destroy Wade Barret, if Sheamus hasn't already.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
To be honest I'm predicting a Royal Rumble return for Orton.

Orton by far is the best "actor" in the ring, his facial expressions are priceless. Specially when he was a badass psycho who kicked people in the head for fun.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
To be honest I'm predicting a Royal Rumble return for Orton.

Orton by far is the best "actor" in the ring, his facial expressions are priceless. Specially when he was a badass psycho who kicked people in the head for fun.

Haha yeah, that's what I meant by the coolest person in the WWE.. But if I had to pick a second favorite, it would most definately be John Cena.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I like it when people make these creative introductions don't know why but I do lol. Welcome to the site @[RKO] hope to see you active on here.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Randy Orton during his feud with Cena in 09 was probably the best I've seen of him, he was great. I remember him punting John's Dad, that was a good moment :).

I think if you were going to pick one superstar who was destined to main event it'd be Orton. 2nd generation superstar, one of the best wrestlers in WWE, great physique (not too big not too small), great expressions, decent mic skills.

Make sure to come on Monday night when RAW is on to take part in the discussion thread, you win an award :taz:.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:

Sage said:

That was a low move on Orton, but he made a big impact, that's for sure. I'll be here on Monday to join the discussion thread too by the way.

Also, Yeah, I meant to say Apex.