"I have Ellsworths nudes "

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

fdgdfh.png

I am going to take a guess what is going on here.

He thought she was older. He liked her talking him up, paying compliments, etc. etc.
She saw it as a way to get him in trouble, possibly get some money off the dude.
She got him to send nudes and now she is looking to get paid.

I don't view him as sick for this. I view him as having an ego inflation problem sure but not sick.

What is sick here is this girl was only doing this to get attention and/or money and doesn't give 0 shites if she ruins his life. This kind of crap needs to stop already. I don't care how big of a D bag or how full of himself a wrestler or any other famous man can be, that is NOT grounds to take advantage of a situation and manipulate it for your own personal gain. What a disgusting human being.

(There are A LOT of young girls and younger women who do things like this all the time on social media for attention or money, as of now she appears to be one of these kinds of people and I can't stomach them.)

EDIT: Regardless of the girl's motives, James Ellsworth is a dumbass and will reap what he sowed.

Last edited:

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Thought he was a family man? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. If it is true, he probably just wasn't prepared for the fame. Sure he isn't an A lister but he is easy to spot, has a distinctive look, probably was messing with little dirtbags at indie shows or on social media. Play stupid games, yadayada.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Thought he was a family man? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. If it is true, he probably just wasn't prepared for the fame. Sure he isn't an A lister but he is easy to spot, has a distinctive look, probably was messing with little dirtbags at indie shows or on social media.
He is a dumbass is what he is. Even if she initiated the entire thing, he just walked right into it with his 10 foot long ego hanging out his shorts.
She is sick for taking advantage of him (which seems to be the case here) but he is a moron for sending them... Do these people never learn?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: James Ellsworth's Alleged Explicit Photos & Videos Revealed

Whelp... It looks bad for him. It wasn't just pictures, it was videos.

I see no conversation leading to this happening so again, I think she was in control there and found the whole thing funny after it happened.
But James... You have to be one of the dumbest men to ever step foot in a WWE ring... ffs

I stand by her seeking attention and manipulating the situation BUT he sent the pictures and videos, that was his choice so now he is going to have to deal with the consequences. As of now, it appears he did indeed do it so he already screwed himself regardless of her motives. I don't think his wife is going to be too happy.

200.gif

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'mma side with the girl here.

First off, she looks 12 so that's already heat for Ellsworth for pursuing it.
Secondly, he tried to use the "I have kids" card, which makes him look like a bigger dirtbag. Why would you try to do anything when you have a wife and kids waiting at home?

Unless he's in a open relationship, why go after someone that not only looks young but is also underage? Not even that, he apparently knew she was 16.

Aster Davis

Jobber
Reaction score
He knew she was 16. He's in trouble. Also, why would you let someone screenshot your nudes on snapchat? ESPECIALLY if you're a celebrity.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'mma side with the girl here.

First off, she looks 12 so that's already heat for Ellsworth for pursuing it.
Secondly, he tried to use the "I have kids" card, which makes him look like a bigger dirtbag. Why would you try to do anything when you have a wife and kids waiting at home?

Unless he's in a open relationship, why go after someone that not only looks young but is also underage? Not even that, he apparently knew she was 16.

There are still holes in the story but he clearly sent the videos/pictures. He's in a big pile of :emoji_poop: for this one.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Won't expect to see him in WWE again if this is proven true.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
yo wtf, it's scummy from both sides. Him for even doing it and her for taking it public the way she did. You can report stuff like this to authorities and it would have probably been resolved with a fine or a punishment fitting to the claim. But it's almost like people are too lazy to report something these days, so they just post it on Twitter and hope it gets a lot of attention to feed their own ego (ironically). The story would have been picked up regardless, but the fact that she initiated it like a mean spirited joke on her own Twitter wasn't really the right way to handle it imo.

I'm not defending him tho, everyone at this point, from rich to poor, should know how transparent the internet is and how you shouldn't trust people on it. Especially when you do dumb shit like this