I have a swollen, painful finger.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

I dislocated both my thumbs at the same time. Pretty fucking cool, and I just popped them back in rly. Little bit of jiggling and whola!

Hurt for a bit though.

Moonlight Drive

Jimmeh said:
Cool thing is that now my finger is permanently bent to the side, because the bone healed up wrong. K, doesn't sound cool, but when I used to have PE I could tell my teacher my finger was broken and she'd believe me if I didn't feel like doing PE. Yeah, she's Blue.
Lulz. I fractured my collarbone last year and now it sticks out a fair bit. It's always a great excuse to get out off PE or to get onto the bus first and get a seat.

Slammed my fingers into a car door when I was young, and jarred my thumb playing footy. Fuck, it was painful.

C4

The ball literally hit the tip of my index finger and it bounced off it when it was straight. It was swollen and sore as shit for .... 2 weeks, I think.

Anyway, my story is a couple of years ago in the first game of the season, I was playing footy for my team. Ball came my way, went up for the mark and the ball landed right on top of my left index finger, squashing it right under the ball. It was instantly swollen and numb

OUCH. I hate such accidents, especially when the ball lands on your fingers.