I hate this storyline

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

therazar

Reaction score
I hate this story line with Team 3-D taking the x-division out its only been done by Kevin Nash its like the same thing Team 3-D comes and messes up a x -division match the last one was a failure just like this one will

PeepShow

Everyone hates it. There is always a storyline in every promotion we all dont like. This happens to be one of them. Move on.

Reaction score
Agreed. Its just plain idiotic. Not to mention they couldn't even have a finish to the X division match on iMPACT!, even if 3D would interfere after the match. I'm not saying its the be all end all, but I'm still wondering why they're burying one of their original selling points of their company.

MTG

Reaction score
Fuck i agree this storyline not only sux but it ruins the best matches of the night :( shelley vs sabin was gonna be sick, i guess their saving it for a ppv which is kinda smart

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Team 3D isn't the problem... The way they are being utilized is!

PeepShow

^Exactly. At least let them finish the matches and shit. Thats what pisses me off.

Reaction score
And That's what Kurt Angle is fighting for backstage. Less interference in matches and have them last awhile. TNA is starting to screw up with their 2 hour deal...

gashface

Reaction score
Hey I hate this storyline and the Sting/Angle/Nash one, but I'm just gonna hope it all blows over real soon.

dstebbins

Reaction score
I actually like the 3D vs. X-Division angle. To me, it gets a nice, hardy boo out of Team 3D, and after a few weeks of 3D taking out the X-Division, I have a feeling Cornette is gonna come out and say "Team 3D, for the stunts you've been pullin' these past few weeks, at Genisis, it's gonna be you two versus the MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS!"

Then the crowd is gonna go absolutely crazy, and Dixie Carter's eyes are gonna spin around and go "cha-CHING!" The guns get a nice, big push to the top of the tag team division by taking out the most decorated tag team in wrestling history, and the X-Division reigns supreme once more.

Reaction score
I actually like the 3D vs. X-Division angle. To me, it gets a nice, hardy boo out of Team 3D, and after a few weeks of 3D taking out the X-Division, I have a feeling Cornette is gonna come out and say "Team 3D, for the stunts you've been pullin' these past few weeks, at Genisis, it's gonna be you two versus the MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS!"

Then the crowd is gonna go absolutely crazy, and Dixie Carter's eyes are gonna spin around and go "cha-CHING!" The guns get a nice, big push to the top of the tag team division by taking out the most decorated tag team in wrestling history, and the X-Division reigns supreme once more.

Well, yes that would be the ideal solution to the problem. But of course, TNA management notoriously lacks the common sense to do things like this, so I wouldn't get my hopes up that this would happen. But I could be wrong...

dstebbins

Reaction score
^^^Well, at least Team 3D is getting booed, as is their job. The people hate them for this, and isn't that the idea?

phantomgerald

^^^No we hate 3d becuase they're fat, old and wrinkly. They don't deserve to be wrestling at this level now and they should go into the wrestler dumpster.