I hate life.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So I'm at mine on my phone. My plan yesterday was watch my newly bought season three of game of thrones. Arrived here yesterday night and my xbox 360 turns heel on me. Obviously mad at the amount of time I've been spending with the xbox one. It gives me the open tray error when watching dvds, but plays games fine.

My reaction: fuck you. So I drive up to mums where she's painting the floor just in time for me to be able to grab my xbox one and bring it back to mine. That was my only shot. I come home all happy and like fuck you 360, I'll use your superior to watch my favourite show. The xbox one, obviously feeling sorry for its mentor, decides to tell me that I haven't downloaded the FUCKING APP that allows me to watch dvds. YEP YOU NEED AN APP!! So I can't watch game of thrones as I have no Internet here to download that shitty app. Fifa career mode plus terribly slow phone Internet it is.

Sympathy please.

Solid Snake

Note: care cups or tldrs not appreciated.
Gif3.gif

Cheer up, life isn't all about tv shows and fifa :pity:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Gif3.gif

Cheer up, life isn't all about tv shows and fifa :pity:
Well it is. Especially when I flat out refused to watch GoT online especially so I can watch it in HD at my Internetless place. DONT BE SO HORRIBLE BRITANIJOB.
Buy a PS2.
It's in the loft at mums laughing at Microsofts betrayal. :(

Reactions: seabs

Solid Snake

Well it is. Especially when I flat out refused to watch GoT online especially so I can watch it in HD at my Internetless place. DONT BE SO HORRIBLE BRITANIJOB.

It's in the loft at mums laughing at Microsofts betrayal. :(

GO OUTSIDE! :pipebomb:

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Look on the bright side: Game of Thrones Season 3 is amazing and you're totally missing out.. oh wait.

Reactions: Crayo

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
:awyeah: Man that sucks. No laptop, pc, or other DVD player of some sort anywhere? That suuuuucks. I'm actually on S2E2 right now.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
It's like Microsoft decided to give you the business and told you to deal with it