I hate Facebook

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

I had a Facebook account back in, ehh 2009. I kept it for about 8 or so months and stopped using it. I ended up deleting everything off it and deactivating it. Haven't used it since.
Now what puzzles me is that an email I haven't used in a long time is linked to a Facebook page that is under my name... I use this email every once in awhile to sign up for crap I don't care about and on the one site it said it was in use.
I decided to investigate. I reset my password (because I forgot it lolol) and went into my inbox. not only did I see random spam returns from crazy places, but an actual Twitter and Facebook account registered to this email address. I tried to log onto the Facebook page but got locked out and the Twitter link would not work.

When the hell did Facebook start demanding State ID's if you couldn't provide a phone number? The hell is that about? I am glad I stopped using that crap when I did. [HASHTAG]#GovernmentControl[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#NWO[/HASHTAG] lol

I truly do hate Facebook. Anyone else?

Reactions: Snowman1

Nick

Reaction score
lol Facebook has been irrelevant for the past two years

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You sound like my 13 year old sister. "OMG facebook is for parents, on to instagram!"

for the record I never fucked with Facebook. I'm the best.

Solid Snake

You sound like my 13 year old sister. "OMG facebook is for parents, on to instagram!"

I wish I hadn't. That place is horrific. Now they need State ID's? gtfo I just wanted to deactivate that fake page. Screw it now. The email hacker can have it.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Only thing I use FB for nowadays is to play Marvel Avengers: Alliance (yes I'm addicted- shut up) and to post a random picture every once in a while. Oh and to vent about stupid people with an occasional post. So I still use it, just not very often.

Solid Snake

Only thing I use FB for nowadays is to play Marvel Avengers: Alliance (yes I'm addicted- shut up) and to post a random picture every once in a while. Oh and to vent about stupid people with an occasional post. So I still use it, just not very often.

You are a user in denial... DENIAL!! :angry: :why:
I think Parents need to teach their kids how to use protection on Facebook now a days. lolol

Solid Snake

9757b6e49bc827066e37beaf1788b7e3.gif

Nick

Reaction score

it's true though, all that kids with yolo and swag are on twitter and instagram

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I tried instagram. The name was misleading. There was no way to get a gram instantly! False advertising!