I FOUND IT! I FUCKING FOUND IT!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I FOUND THE FUCKING SONG FROM THE JEFF HARDY FUCKING TRIBUTE VIDEO THAT WWE MADE WHEN HE LEFT THAT AIRED ON FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! 3 OR 4 LONG FUCKING YEARS AND I FUCKING FOUND IT!!!

I'D LIKE TO THANK MY MUM AND DAD FOR SUPPORTING THIS DREAM OF FINDING THIS SONG! EVEN WHEN EVERYBODY LOST HOPE THEY NEVER DID AND NOW I'VE FUCKING FOUND :')

Soz not soz for profanity.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
You kiss your mother with that mouth?

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
A thread by William consisting of swear words. Consider me shocked.
I was going to do a cool post saying I never swear and have a hidden swear word in there with the same colour as the background but it won't let me :( Plz for the love of bacon sort that out Crayo?

Also guys, I'm not gonna lie, I was a little tiny bit stoned and possibly and tiny bit drunk when I found this. Excitement went through the roof :3

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Man, this is awesome, I was searching for it too, I love it, I don't even care about your swear words because I read Jeff Hardy and forgot about the rest

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Next time I need to give a fuck, I'll take one from here.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Next time I need to give a fuck, I'll take one from here.
That's theft buddy.
I am selling them for $5 each though as it's extremely hard to find a fuck to give these days. I guarantee you this is the best place to buy with the best fucks in the world.