I don't like the general wrestling section

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I'd rather have everything spread out like it used to be. Put the general TNA, WWE, and ROH sections on the home page where they belong. Yes, its just one extra click, but I like seeing the main sections on the front of the site so its easier to know what threads were just bumped.

Just my opinion, nothing will change I'm sure, but I guess it was worth a try

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I agree. I liked it when the main wrestling sections were still on the main index forum. I am not sure who changed it or when, it was while I was gone. :-S

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I think we should have WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling (includes ROH), and Classic Sections.

What is the Street Fight there for? Heated debates? I think the heated debates, without escalating to HIAT levels, should be able to stay within their appropriate sections like WWE or TNA.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I believe Chessarmy's point is he would like to see the WWE, TNA, and whatnot on the main page instead of grouped in with the General Wrestling Discussion section.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I agree, and separate it into WWE, TNA, Indy/ROH and General/Classic.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I believe Chessarmy's point is he would like to see the WWE, TNA, and whatnot on the main page instead of grouped in with the General Wrestling Discussion section.

I know, I am saying have 4 sections on the main page WWE, TNA, Indy, and Classic. You can do away with the Street Fight, I see no point to it.

chessarmy

Reaction score

You are correct sir.

Like I said, it'll be easier to see what the newest threads are, and since they show up on the home page, more people will see them and post.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I am definitely in favor of doing this. Maybe we can get a poll up later when I am done with work asking everyone what their preference is.

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ Sounds good.

I'm guessing out of common courtesy you want to see what the rest of the board thinks and thats fine, but if you felt like it, could you make the change yourself?

Please excuse my ignorance, I honestly don't know who's in charge of this kind of stuff around here, I haven't been overly active lately

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
guys in order to do this you need better threads. Chess look at your most recent TNA thread. It bombed and you tried mang. There's a reason you can accsess street fight and hell in a thread on the main menu but not the wrestling sections.

sry

oh and with a forum that produces limited threads with quanity of posts it's better to just click the ol new posts button

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ I like you, but you're 100% wrong.

If there are bad threads that are hidden by the current format, there are good ones that are hidden as well, it goes both ways buddy. On top of that, you want to make each section stand out more, then maybe more intelligent posters will start threads that satisfy your want for "more quality threads".

...god...

Reaction score
1000% agreed. I never understood why this change was implemented, seriously. Also the Street Fight is pretty pointless, always thought so. It just confused people on which to post shit, HIAT or Street Fight. It's pretty much the General/Classic wrestling discussion. Key word being GENERAL, that's all Street Fight was, a GENERAL wrestling talking area where you could use cuss words.. woo!

Btw, check logs to see who made that stupid change.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
More importantly, who the fuck got rid of my avatar? It was gone when I logged in and my usercp had it clicked on 'do not use avatar' or whatever and I had to upload it again.

Fucking haters, Piper is better than you.

chessarmy

Reaction score
1000% agreed. I never understood why this change was implemented, seriously. Also the Street Fight is pretty pointless, always thought so. It just confused people on which to post shit, HIAT or Street Fight. It's pretty much the General/Classic wrestling discussion. Key word being GENERAL, that's all Street Fight was, a GENERAL wrestling talking area where you could use cuss words.. woo!

Btw, check logs to see who made that stupid change.

Alright, I know this is just one person but I'm starting to feel confident that enough people want this change to happen.

Mr. Chaos, I'd start a poll if I were you