I disagree with the comments Alexa Bliss made about Ronda Rousey last night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jminter2698

The Artiste
Reaction score
So last night Kurt Angle came out to the ring and brought out Alexa Bliss to the ring (who is now the 3 time RAW Women's Champion) and cuts a promo about rubbing it in everyone's face and the same old song and dance about how many times she won the title and that she's The Goddess and all that crap that I knew she going to say before RAW even started. Then of course Ronda Rousey comes out and while Kurt Angle attempts to restrain her from attacking Bliss, she provoked her by saying she's "Irrelevant" (which is bullshit because Rousey's more relevant than her punk ass even without the RAW Women's Championship which is the only thing that she can do to get relevant). Is she a previously undefeated batmanweight UFC Champion ? Nope, does she have mainstream media recognition outside of the WWE ? Nope. Rousey's an "overhyped rookie" because of celebrity status that Bliss doesn't have. That's why she power bombed your ass through a table.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Alexa should have powerbombed Kurt onto Ronda then bury them in chairs tbh

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Alexa Bliss is just another one of those blown up cover girls. She's nothing special, even though she's big. I've seen a lot like her and they all come and go without leaving any kind of legacy behind. She's the woman's champion because WWE can't find anyone better. Ronda should clean her clock so it can tick properly and make her realise that she really has no future with the company.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Alexa vs Ronda at Summerslam is fine. Nice way for Ronda to overcome a chickenshit heel and win the title. But we want to see a fight. Ronda Rousey is a big prize fighter. We should be seeing her go against people who can put up a fight. Ronda vs Stephanie is more of a believable fight then Alexa vs Ronda. Alexa doesn't have the physical or skill factor to be a threat to Ronda. And I don't want to see Miz vs Lesnar, I want to see... I dunno, 2011 Mark Henry vs Brock Lesnar. A proper big fight that you can hype up.

Alexa is great for storylines but you just can't hype up a big singles match with her.

Aster Davis

Jobber
Reaction score
oFA1hTm.png

Reactions: jminter2698

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb

Redboy@

Jobber
Reaction score
Alexa is just playing a good heel character. Her job is to "promote" the rivalry, like its 1998 when Austin won the championship with Tyson in the background.

Reactions: jminter2698