"I didn't touch you stupid"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It was OK. I couldn't believe how loud the 'Feed me More' chants were, considering the source, a very smarky crowd.

I just hope they don't try to make Ryback the intellectual meathead. lol, no thanks.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Fucking hilarious. He's such a doofus.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It was alright. Although him beating Santino up made me happier about his character.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Santino....talk about a waste of talent. He can actually wrestle, yet, they give him a terrible gimmick and make his matches a lot less than what they could be.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Can Santino even recover now? He plays the comedy character so well and it's a character that benefits wwe a lot. If he's never able to be taken seriously then why change it?

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Not saying the positive parts of the gimmick is a bad thing, however, his real wrestling talents are being wasted, and that is sad, because he really is a great force in the ring. A useless, comedy style should be reserved for someone who isn't that great in the ring and needs something to hang on to that overshadows not-so-stellar wrestling abilities (though I would personally wonder why someone with shit talent would be allowed in the business, but, we get enough of those to show it happens).

I dunno, I am just one who shakes my head at good talent that doesn't actually get to show their good talent. A lot of people probably don't know how good Santino really is because he just comes out and acts like a fool all the time.

Reactions: seabs

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Genesis said:
Can Santino even recover now? He plays the comedy character so well and it's a character that benefits wwe a lot. If he's never able to be taken seriously then why change it?

He isn't over because of his wrestling, so him losing wrestling matches doesn't hurt him being over or not. Him getting squashed by big bad Mark Henry makes the kiddies cry (heel heat, check) but the next Raw that he comes out the kids will still love the guy...

It sucks for him since he won't be pushed towards a main-event scene, but some acts should be stuck in the mid-card, like Eugene and the Godfather.

Reactions: Crayo

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Genesis said:
Lmao when Ryback said that I was in tears. I've seen people give him hate for it but I thought it was gold. What did you guys think?

Thumbs up! :D