I bought some Roh dvds!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well I finally broke down and ordered some dvds form Roh's website. So when I talk about about Roh whether it be positive or negative. At least it would have some credibility. And so far one of my favorite feuds is ... Raven vs Cm Punk I thought there matches were incredible!:v:

therazar

Reaction score
i always find it hard to pick out there dvds most them are so good im planning on ordering some for my birthday comeing up any recommendations

Montana

Well so far this year i got: Final Battle 06, FYF Finale, Supercard of Honor 2, Good Times Great Memeries, and Respect is Earned.

Around xmas i'll probably make another order with Motorcity Madness 07, Driven, Manhattan Mayhem 2, and Man Up if its out.

therazar

Reaction score
death before dishonor is ok all the other matches besides cage of death werent that great

flo23

Reaction score
death before dishonor is ok all the other matches besides cage of death werent that great

AJ vs Davey Richards??
Roderick Strong vs Nigel??
Briscoes vs Irish Airborne??
are you serious about the COD being the best match?

if your okay with bootlegs or dont wanna waste shitloads of money on like 4-5 dvds like me join crazymax.org you can buy around 10 for the same price as 1 from their site.

King Nothing

Reaction score
I've only seen the Punk vs. Raven Dog Collar match from Death Before Dishonor (also the only ROH event I've seen), and it was awesome. Made me wanna see more.