"I bet you didn't know this."

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
This is a game i've decided to post, similar to "rate the wrestler".

Heres how you play. Find a fact about wrestling or a wrestler (or anything to do with wrestling, just nothing stupid.) and find one that you don't think alot of people, if any, would know. You post your fact. And after you post it, say: "Did you know this?". The person after them, states whether or not they knew it, and then makes their own question. Please people, do not lie, and please only facts... not something like "Did you know: Kurt Angle worships a flying spaghetti monster."

Heres mine.

Did you know: Kenny Dykstra competed in TNA for a few matches during 2003, under the name "Ken Phoenix" on Xplosion.

Did you know this?

_________________________________________________________________________________
This is merely meant to be a game and a learning experience for everybody, please no flaming, and if you don't want to play or think this is stupid, you don't have to.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Montana

Reaction score
I like the concept of this. Good thread Adam.

I didn't know that.

The last 5 star match in the world was the (mid card) Dragon Gate 6 man tag at Ring of Honor's Supercard of Honor in 2006.

(This is harder than i thought to think of fun facts)

Reaction score
I bet you didn't know this:

One of Kane's first gimmicks was that of "The Christmas Creature", out of one of the many Memphis wrestling indies. Jerry Lawler has teased Kane about it over the years, by sometimes making a random, completely out of place Christmas joke during Kane's matches.

If you knew that, good for you. :)

imported_Adam

Reaction score
I knew part of it. I think i'd heard about the "Christmas Creature" thing reading about him, but not the other stuff. Good one.

Did you know: Many well known wrestlers had early stints in TNA (mostly 2002-2004), to name a few, Steve Corino, Big Vito, Gary Wolfe (Pitbull 1), Shawn Daivari, Mr. Anderson, Johnny Curtis (FCW Tag Champ), The Blue Meanie, Justin Credible, and alot more.

Axis

Reaction score
Hey, I can use Wikipedia to look shit up too!

Linda McMahon went to Havelock High School.