I am Zero, the man who leads the Black Knights!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
0cdfea6a8253daab5b09782aaa346801.png
"Yes, I am Zero, the man who leads the Black Knights, who challenges the WWEForums.net and THE IWT; The one who holds the entire Internet in his hand."
"People! Fear us, or rally behind us as you see fit. We are the Black Knights. We of the Black Knights stand with all those who have no weapons to wield, regardless of whether they be HEEL, or FACE. The @Jonathan,cowardly took DQ a innocent FTJ out of his WWE IWT Champion Match, and then mercilessly suspended him. It was a wanton and meaningless act, therefore they have been punished, just as former @wils172 was punished for the BIG FAT LIE HE TOLD TO A @Jonathan. We cannot standby and allow such cruelty to be carried out, and so we made him pay for his actions. I will not repudiate battle on a fair and level field, but neither will I tolerate a one-sided massacre of the weak by the strong. The only ones who should suspend are those who are prepared to be suspended! Wherever oppressors use their power to attack those who are powerless, we shall appear again, no matter how mighty, how formidable our foe may be. Those of you in power, fear us! Those of you without it, rally behind us! We, the Black Knights, shall be the ones who stand in judgement of this world!"

Last edited:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jesus. Stop tagging Crayo. It's back.

Forgot you were suspended in IWT, lmao.

I not funny, and how did know it been the talk of site the whole after being screw again out of title b/c someone lie that was whole point this.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I not funny, and how did know it been the talk of site the whole after being screw again out of title b/c someone lie that was whole point this.
Are you seriously still saying it's a lie when we had proof you asked people to vote for you? That seems pretty funny to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.