I am Legend

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

^Meh, it wasn't as bad as Ive heard some reviews. All most of them said was that it was too computery and shit. Well no shit. Its made from technology as are all movies basically....DUR

Anyways, it did leave a lot of questions in my mind, like why didn't he just jump in the pit with them at the end. I didn't get that. Anyways, I liked the movie personally.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Day After Tomorrow? War of the Worlds?
Those movies were boring as fuck and just bad, I Am Legend was live!

Enigma22

Reaction score
that movie sucked so bad imo... other people i know loved it tho so idk.. it was really boring... and really had a bad plot

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Day After Tomorrow was just boring and War of the World just got worse as the movie went on and nothing but questions were asked. I am Legend was live but I kinda expected more.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Well, I'm not going to run through to much here, but one of my movie buff pals (I'm a movie buff too) and I discussed the familiarities with every zombie related thing in our era, and if you want to find out more, search for I Am Legend (book) on Wikipedia... The links to other pages with interesting information is endless...

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
The movie was straight but I hated the fact how he made Will Smith's character so locked up in his house and was scared to head down to Vermont with the survivors. Also the fact that he was doubtful about god and anything holy to the world.

PeepShow

^Maybe b/c if he went outside at night, he would get killed? I think you would do the same.

razzle

Reaction score
it was good i fealt that the movie could have been better.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah, it looks really good, ive heard from a few sources that it is a must see. I'll have to go see it sometime.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^Maybe b/c if he went outside at night, he would get killed? I think you would do the same.
I'm meaning the fact that he didn't believe that god is real, that there was other survivors, and HE DIDN'T BELIEVE IN HIMSELF. :vegeta-s:

PeepShow

I'm meaning the fact that he didn't believe that god is real, that there was other survivors, and HE DIDN'T BELIEVE IN HIMSELF. :vegeta-s:

It goes along with the storyline. Thats what makes you question things and make you try and figure out why. Put yourself in his shoes. I'm sure if you had not seen another human for over 3 years, you would prolly be doing the same thing. After trying to radio to people each and every day, and nobody answering, I sure you would give up after a while too. You just wouldn't be the same obviously.

Evil Austin

i am probably too late rofl but i think it was ok not the best movie i saw recently but it was alright.

the dark knight

peep, enough already. please...

just came back a lil while ago. SUCKED BIG BALLS. only one of my friends came out with a smile on his face....idiot. but hey, he also liked ghost rider -_-

the ending ruined everything the movie tried building up and there were a lot of mistakes. amazing how you can flip a movie upside down in 3 mins.

rate: 5.5/10