I’m Going To Wrestlemania 36

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Well, it has finally come. My whole life I’ve wanted to go to at least 1 Wrestlemania and it’s finally happening. I know we bash WWE a lot, but no other wrestling venue puts on quite the spectacle like Wrestlemania, and it’s been a life long goal of mine to attend at least 1 of them.

I don’t think I could ask for a better to do so either. My favorite wrestler besides Punk, Bray Wyatt, will most likely be headlining as the Fiend. And, it seems that, hell, Punk May end up getting involved after all. He may end of facing heel Seth Rollins, which honestly wouldn’t be so bad.

I’m pumped, excited, and can’t wait to be partying all week and go to a truly once and a lifetime kind of event. Yay!

I love you all.

Last edited:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I’m going to have at least 3 signs, but I’m having at least one with this forum and members names all over it. I’m right by the entrance ramp, too.

If just one person joins saying they saw the sign on TV, that'd be so cool.

Reactions: edge4ever

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I’m going to have at least 3 signs, but I’m having at least one with this forum and members names all over it. I’m right by the entrance ramp, too.
Now, I can't tell if the name Seth will be me or Rollins...

P.E.: Congrats, man, on going

Last edited:

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Thats awesome! i'll be sure to keep an eye out for ya!

Speaking of awesome things, its amazed me that since Bray has been the fiend, there hasnt been a "Follow The Leader" chant, despite that kinda being a thing in the last episode of Firefly Fun House (The OG episodes) you should try and start one during the fiends match at Mania!

Reactions: edge4ever

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Congrats dude! Enjoy the hell out of it. I think that's a big goal for a lot of us. I know it is for me and my one irl wrestling buddy, along with a few other companies major events. And if you're able try to catch all the wrestling you can that week. Just don't burn yourself out. And don't put my name on the sign, I don't want you getting kicked out xD

Now, I can't tell if the name Seth will be me or Rollins...
Just assume that every sign that says Seth is for you.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Considering Rollins is now a heel and they’ll showcase the anti Seth signs, that might not be a good idea. XD
Seth has been on an emo, self-deprecation kick lately, so I stand by what i said xD

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Lol I’m going to have a Fiend mask on, most likely a firefly funhouse shirt on, and I’ll have a sign that has all our names on it with the site, one sign for Bray, and if Punk competes, I’ll have one for him as well. I’m just hoping when one of the wrestlers walks out, they walk around the stage and then you can see me easier.
[automerge]1576424921[/automerge]
If I get on camera with this sign up, you all owe me dick pics? Deal? i get all your numbers and while there my phone just blows up with dicks?

Last edited: