• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HWA: Hopeless Wrestling Alliance

MC Rae

OOC: Okay, so this is my first ever BTB. Have I ever tried one before? No. Do I really know what i'm doing? No. The problem with me and something like this is down to my patience, and my lack of it, hence why this BTB isn't a serious one, it's a joke and it's meant to be taken in such a way. The idea for this came when me and my friend were joking around about a useless wrestling promotion, full of (on the whole) hopeless wrestlers. So, i'll see how this goes because my patience may only allow one show to ever air!

cooltext89532003jj5.jpg

uopdaaku6.jpg

Back Story: In the dawn of 2009 a new wrestling promotion was born. Claiming to revolutionise and change the face of professional wrestling forever. Hopless Wrestling Alliance (HWA) was one mans vision, who that man is? No one knows, all we know is he set out to reach his goal and he achieved it. This new promotion uses a combination of rejected WWE and TNA talent and has-beens you thought would never plauge your television sets again.

Amazingly, the company secured a TV deal. Not just any deal, a primetime 8pm slot on Wednesdays in HWA's weekly broadcast, Wednesday Night Boredom. Currently Boredom is only a one-hour show but the company look to extend that to two-hours in the near-future. We are now in March of 2009 and suprisingly HWA has picked up quite a following, and have picked it up fast. Wednesday Night Boredoms tapings usually have between 2000 and 3000 people in terms of attendance.

With WWE still reigning supreme and TNA rising faster than ever before is there room for a third brand to suceed? If HWA continue the way they are going, it looks like there can be.

Will you join the boredom?​

rsotrea1.jpg

* Faces in red, heels in blue

The Great Khali
Hulk Hogan
Kevin Nash
Hornswoggle
Val Venis
Deuce
Shark Boy
'Mr Ass' Billy Gunn
Doink The Clown
Black Reign
Big Daddy V
Curry Man
Eugene
The Boogeyman
Danny Basham

Commentating Team
Mike Adamle
Jonathan Coachman

In-ring Announcer
Santino Marella

Backstage Interviewer
Don West

General Manager
Vickie Gurerro

Tag Teams/Stables
The Colourful Connection: Sharkboy, Curry Man & Doink The Clown
Hornswoggle & Deuce
Boogeyman & Black Reign

HWA Champions (Updates when a title(s) changes hands):

HWA Heavyweight Champion: The Great Khali

HWA Tag-team Champions: Update: Shark Boy & Curry Man

OOC: Any help or advice for this BTB will be greatly appreciated, i'm not sure if a none-serious BTB will be greatly recieved!

CT Styles

My nomination for Most Creative/Unique BTB: HWA. Lol at this but if you can get it working it'll be great. Good idea let's just hope it's not a hopeless BTB. Some tips: color, text techniques like Italics for entrances or something and paragraphs. Setting out is a major factor in BTB.

Check out UWA if ya want, Ignition is up.

Qwake

Wow, you really got guts to make this...

this will get an award for most unique and probably the Russo award as well looking at this roster...

Well, you might be able to make something a little fun outta this, I might check out the first show just for the sake of it.

I would prefer Hornswoggle as champ, screw Great Khali and yeah...

good luck I guess???

The Leviathan

Well, the backstory is nice, lol... Is this like CHIKARA, 'coz most of your wrestlers have a comical character. I'll check out your first show.

MC Rae

cooltext89532003jj5.jpg

Wednesday Night Boredom

Date: 11th March 2009
Venue: Agganis Arena, Boston, Massechusettes
Attendance: 2,300

Pyro explodes in the arena

Mike Adalme: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another edition of HWA Boredom! The crowd are electric and what a show we have for you tonight, right coach?
Jonathan Coachman: Indeed we do Mike, tonight we are going to hear from our world heavyweight champion, The Great Khali and just what has he got to say? His dominance since HWA inception has not gone unrecognised.
Adamle: Just who can stop this man from winning the HWA title?... sorry, who can beat him for the HWA title

Music hits and the Great Khali walks down the ramp with his title over his shoulder, the crowd boo loudly as Khali steps over the ropes. He pauses in the centre of the ring and raises his arms in the air, only forcing the audience to increase their jeers. He grabs a microphone and his music stops
Crowd: "You suck, you suck, you suck"
He stares around the arena and begins to trash talk the HWA roster in Indian, his native language.

Coach: You don't happen to understand what he's saying do you Mike?
Adamle: I'm afraid I don't, I was hoping you did.

Khali pauses as him speaking in Indian has only fluctuated the crowds frustration. He stares straight into the camera and speaks his final words in English;
Khali: Open challenge tonight. For World Title.

Adamle: Woah, I think I understood that final line!
Coach: I'm still having trouble but did he say what I though he said?
Adamle: You heard it folks, world title match tonight in Boston! But who has the guts to take on a challenge of this magnitude?
Coach: You've got to remember Mike, that is the most presitguos title there is, people will do anything to get their hands on it.

The Great Khali drops his mike and walks directly up the ramp.

-

The camera cuts backstage where The Colourful Connection; Sharkboy, Curry Man and Doink The Clown are sat round a table.
Shark Boy: Now you guys know as well as I do theres only one reason ol' Sharkboy has come to the HWA.
Curry Man nods.
Sharkboy: Okay Curry Man, tell me what that reason is.
Curry Man: World peace?
Shark Boy: World pe...? Listen you rejected jack in a box, you think I came to HWA to promote world peace? There'll never be world peace whilst sharkboy is raising shell 24:7. Any more stupid ideas like that again Curry Man and I'll send you right back to Africa or wherever it is you came from...

Curry Man: Japan
Shark Boy: What!?
Curry Man: I come from Japan.
Shark Boy: Shark Boy doesn't give a shell where you're from boy. You, circus freak, Doink, why have I come to TNA and brought you power rangers with me?
Doink: Tag-team titles?
Shark Boy: Good job son, Curry Man, you could learn a thing or two from this man. He listens to what I have to say, people who suceed in The Colourful Connection are those who fly-right. Which brings me to my next problem. Which of you freaks is going to be my tag partner? We have three guys here and as far as I recall tag-team wrestling rules stipluate we need two guys. Actually, I have an idea, later on tonight we're going to have ourselves a macth. You two facing against one another and the winner will have the honour of being my tag partner.
Curry Man: ... okay.
Doink: Sure, fine boss.
Shark Boy: I've already had a word with Vickie Gurerro and this ain't going to be any match. It's going to be a personal favourite of mine. This is going to be a Fish on a Pole Match. Simple rules boys, the first to get the fish down and place it in the fish tank at the other side of the ring wins. So if you're up for that give me a 'SHELL YEAH'
Curry Man: Shell yeah.
Doink: ... yeah, shell yeah.

-

We retun to the ring where ring announcer, Santino Marella, is standing by:
Santino: The following a' contest is scheduled for the one fall. Introducing first from some place that's not Italy, weighing in at probably 260 pounds VAL VENIS.

Val Venis walks down the ramp typically with a towel around his waist, the crowd cheer as he takes off the towel and puts it around the neck of a 'lucky' girl at ringside.

Santino: And his opponent weighing in at 270 pounds from the deepest darkest corner of his mind, whatever that means, the BLACK REIGN!

Adamle: Now this one guy I wouldn't like to meet in a dark alley!
Coach: Certainly not, Black Reign last week promised to dominate HWA from the bottom to the top, eventually reaching his goal of winning the HWA title.
Adamle: Is this him starting from the bottom then?
Coach: Well, unfortunately for Val, he is yet to win a match in this company.

The bell rings and the two circle each other, sizing each other up. The crowd begin a series of chants including 'Lets go Venis' and 'Black Reign sucks'. They lock-up and Venis manages to push his opponent to the turnbuckle, the referee enforces a four count and the hold is broken for split seconds before Venis begins to throw a series of punches. The crowd heat up as Venis irish whips Reign into the opposite turnbuckle. He chases after him and delivers a perfectly placed colthesline sending Black Reign to the canvas. Venis picks Reign up and gets him into a vertical suplex and holds him for two seconds, the crowd cheers as Venis drops him stiff onto the floor. He drops down and goes for the cover
1... 2... Kick Out!
Venis picks Reign back up and irish whips him into the ropes, on his return Reign ducks an attempted clothesline gives venis a thumb to the eye, the crowd boo louldy and restart their 'Black Reign sucks' chants'. Reign follows up with some stiff right hands and locks in a sleeper hold.

Adamle: Can Val Peni... Venis capture his first HWA win? Find out when we come back.

------ Commercial Break ------​

Adamle: And we are back! It looks like Val is throwing some elbows into the sternum of Black Reign but will it have the necessary effect?

Venis continues throwing elbow shots, stunning Black Reign. It sucessfully breaks the sleeper hold and Venis attempts to go back on the offense with a flurry of punches. A kick to Black Reign's mid-section gives time for Venis to bounce of the ropes however his attempt at a flying clothesline misses and Black Reign begins giving Venis stomps on the floor, the picks up the weary Venis and executes a strong DDT, Black Reign goes for the cover!
1... 2... Kick Out!
The irritated Black Reign argues with the referee, adamant it was a three count. He picks Venis back up and irish whips him into the ropes and knocks him down with a shoulder block, he follows up by bouncing off the ropes himself and delivering a knee drop onto Venis' head. He attempts for another pin
1... 2... Kick Out!
He once again bounces off the ropes but is stopped in his tracks as Val Venis has got up in incredible time and has sent a dropkick Black Reign's way. Venis picks Reign up and throws two European uppercuts into Reign's face he follows up with a scoop slam. He looks around the crowd who all begin to cheer and he starts to ascend the ropes to give his finsher the 'Money Shot'.

Adamle: It's over Coach, you kn ow what he's about to do!
Coach: Indeed I do, It's time for the money shot!
Adamle: YEAH, he executes it perfecty, but wait, Reign has rolled him over on contact!
Coach: He's gone for the pin Mike!

1... 2... 3

Adamle: It's over! Reign has delivered his promise!
Coach: And Val Venis' losing streak continues!

Santino: Here is your winner, BLACK REIGN!

-

The camera goes to the front of the HWA announcers table
Adamle: Quite the contest there Coach. Val Venis still unable to clock a win in the Hopless Wrestling Association. There's still plenty coming up on this weeks Wednesday Night Boredom, of course we have the match made earlier on the broadcast, Curry Man vs. Doink the Clown in a Fish on a Pole match. On paper that looks like a stunning match.
Coach: Not forgetting The Great Khali's open challenge in tonights main event Mike, just who will accept this oppurtunity? Stay tuned to find out
Adamle: We now go back to the ring where General manager, Vickie Gurrero is standing by.

Vickie Gurerro: I will not speak until I have the silence of the audience
Crowd picks up in volume, jeering Vickie
Vickie: I... I.... QUIET!
Crowd boo
Vickie: You know what? It doesn't make a difference to me what you think of of me, I am the General Manager of this show and I'm running things MY way. I have an announcement to make, not that you people deserve to hear it...
In my hand I have a lucrative HWA contract for two years. There is someone in the wrestling world, a free agent, who will be signing this contract and will become part of this company. I was thinking of doing the official signing tonight but seeing how you all disrespect me, I may hold that off until next weeks Wednesday Night Boredom.

The crowd begin 'You suck' chants.
Vickie: You know what? Fine. I am going to bring our latest acquisition out. This man has pioneered professional wrestling in every company he has been in, whether it's WWE or TNA. He is a prolific tag-team wreslter and some say he is quite the enigma, quite the warrior although he's suffered hardships along the way, he is HERE in HWA!
The crowd begin to pop louldy and chants begin to circulate the arena at incredible volume for te recently fired WWE talent Jeff Hardy, rumours have recently run wild linking Jeff Hardy to HWA
Vickie: This is what we do at HWA, we bring in nothing but the finest talent. Should I bring him out?
Crowd: Hardy, Hardy, Hardy!
Vickie: Here he is, HWA's newest talent the incredible, DANNY BASHAM!
The shocked crowd boo loudly as Danny Basham walks down the ramp, bowing down to Vickie Gurrero. He slides into the ring and taunts at the crowd.
Vickie: Ladies and gentlemen, Danny Basham! Danny is going to look after me, a woman in my position needs protection from these wreslters. He is one of the most exciting professional wreslters in existence and I could not be more pleased he has signed to our company. So if anyone even thinks about putting their hands on me, they'll have Danny to go through first.
Vickies music hits and the two walk out together

----- Commercial Break -----​

Santino: The following match is a Fish on the Pole match. The rules a' stipulate that in order to win ze match you must retrieve the fish located on ze top of the pole and place it in the fish tank on the opposite side of the ring. How confusing for Santino, not that I have interest in watching cartoon characters fight over a fish. Zis must be Boy Sharks' fetish.
Introducing first from Jopan, he's hot, he's spicy he tastes not as great as Santino's canneloni, Curry Man!

Curry Man dances down the ramp, the crowd cheer and join in the festivities, he jumps into the ring and performs to his signature dance moves.

Santino: And from some circus, most probably, Doink the Clown!

Doink comes in to circus music and high-fives members of the front row. he raises his arms in the air to a good reception before rolling into the ring.

The bell sounds and the two members of The Colourful Connection shake hands. Instead of locking up Doink throws a punch in Curry mans face, Curry Man responds with the same move, both opponenets trade blows until Doink is knocked down. Immediately Curry Man races for the turnbuckle and begins to climb for the fish. He is stopped by Doink who quickly gets up and delivers some right hands to Curry Man's mid-section, Doink grabs Curry Mans body and throws him off the second turnbuckle. Curry man lands hard on the canvas and Doink counteracts by climbing the turnbuckle. Just before he grabs the fish Curry Man jumps up and joins Doink on the top turnbuckle, they exchange blows high in the air until they both fall down from the constant impact. Both men slowly get up and Curry Man manages to irish whip Doink into the turnbuckle where the fish tank is. The grabs Doink's head and dunks it into the water. A struggling Doink manages to escape thanks to an elbow to Curry mans face, although this only temporarily stuns the man from Japan. Curry Man ducks a second blow and delivers a near-perfect standing dropkick to Doink who backs into the turnbuckle because of the contact. Curry Man places the dazed Doink in a backwards seating position on the turnbuckle and begins clapping. The crowd join in.

Adamle: Haha, here we go Coach!
Coach: This man is just infectious, even I'm clapping!

Instead of his signature back splash, Curry Man runs directly up the opposite turnbuckle in an attempt to retrieve the fish. He makes the top of the turnbuckle and reaches for the fish. Doink runs towards him but is too late as Curry Man grabs the fish to cheers from the crowd. Curry Man then jumps over Doink and makes a break towards the fish tank.Before he can reach the corner though he is ceased by Doink who tackles him to the ground, the fish slips out of Curry Mans hands.

Adamle: My God! Who will be next to grab the fish? All it takes now is someone to pick it up and drop it in the fish tank!

Both opponents get up and once again trade blows. Doink blocks one of Curry Mans blows and hits a Russian leg-sweep. Doink rolls over and picks up the fish and runs towards the fish tank, he is stopped as Curry Man grabs his leg and pulls him to the ground. Curry Man Stands up and picks up Doink with him. he follows up with an irish whip into the ropes and picks him up on his shoulders before slamming him down with a Spice Rack.The crowd cheer and Curry Man looks for the fish but no avail. He looks around and outside the ring but still can't find it.

Coach: Where's the damn fish!?

Curry man looks back at Doink the Clown who has used the ropes to get back to a vertical base. He points to his crotch, signifying he has the fish down his crotch-area. The crowd cheer with excitement. Doink runs at the shocked Curry Man who ducks his attempted clothesline and hits yet another Spice Rack almost knocking his opponent out. Curry Man gets up and points at Doink's crotch, the crowd cheer and Curry Man quickly reaches his hands down Doinks trousers

Adamle: My God! I hope no children are watching this!
Coach: I'm not a child and I'm scared Mike!
Adamle: I never though in my lifetime I'd see a Japanese curry enthusiast reaching down a clowns trousers in order to retrieve a fish!
Coach: This is why HWA is simply the best pro wrestling out there!

Curry Man raises his hand in the air, holding the fish he runs towards the fish tank and places it in the fish tank!

Santino: Here is your winner; Curry Man!

Shark Boy runs down the ramp and raises Curry Mans arm in the air, he also picks up Doink and raises his hand in the air. Curry Man and Doink the Clown shake hands, the crowd show their respect. The crowd begin to jeer as the current HWA tag-team champions Deuce and Hornswoggle walk out onto the top of the ramp. Deuce has a microphone in hand;
Deuce: I'm sorry to break up this little love session you've got going on but I hear you freaks want to challenge us for our titles. Being the good champions we are we are going to allow this, next week on Boredom it's on. Us versus you and titles will be on the line! Deuce drops the mic and exits with Hornswoggle.

Adamle: Welcome back to Boredom, what a night we have had here.
Coach: And it's not over yet, coming up next we have the Great Khali's open challenge!

The Great Khali's music hits and he walks down the ramp taking little notice of the crowds continues chants.

Santino: This match is scheduled for the one fall and is for the HWA World Title, introducing first from India weighing in at 400 pounds and standing at a repectable height of 7ft 2" THE GREATEST KHALI!

Khali, now in the ring, motions to the ramp, teasing a member of the HWA roster to come out. There is slience in the arena.

Adamle: It would appear no one has the guts to show up!

The room goes black which encourages cheers from the crowd, the lights come back up and Hulk Hogan comes out holding an American flag. The crowd pop as Hulk walks down the ramp!

Santino: And the apparent challenger, the not-so-immortal HULK HOGAN!

Adamle: WOW! Perhaps this is one man who could topple this giant?
Coach: There's no doubt Hulk Hogan in in the best shape of his life but even I have my doubts, Khali has been so dominating in the HWA!

The bell sounds and cheers spark in the arena showing the anticipation they have for the match. The two lock up and Khali simply pushes Hogan away, almost knocking him off his feet, Hogan charges back in but is stopped dead in his tracks by a chop from the Great Khali, Hogan is forced to his knees. Khali picks his opponent back up and irish whips him into the turnbuckle. He begins a series of hard chops on Hogans chest, despite the crowds jeers, Khali chokes Hogan with his boot but breaks the hold after a four count from the referee. Khali picks his falling opponet back up and delivers another hard chop to Hogan's head. Khali raises his arms in the air, taunting the crowd, he follows it up by stepping on Hogan.

Adamle: Khali is just so dominating! What can Hogan do to gain a decent offense on this monster?
Coach: It takes a lot just to knock Khali over Mike, heaven knows we haven't seen it happen much in the HWA.

Khali picks up Hogan and attempts to throw more punches, however they appear to have little effect on the Immortal one, the crowd heat up as Hogan continues to absorb Khalis shots, he stops and points directly at The Great Khali. 'YOUUUU' the crowd chorus together. Hogan blocks Khali's next attempted shot and Hogan sends a flurry of punches in the face of Khali. Hogan bounces off the ropes and hits a big boot into the chest of Khali, knocking the giant to the ground! Hogan attempts a pin!
1... 2... Kick Out!
A shocked Hogan gets up and picks up The Great khali, the crowd erupts as Hogan motions towards executing a body slam on his huge opponent. The crowd begin to jeer as Vickie Gurerro walks briskly down the ramp with Danny Basham, distracting Hulk Hogan. Khali backs out of the body slam attempt and locks in his patented Vice Grip. Vickie and Basham laugh as blood begins to pour out of Hogans mouth. Upon seeing the blood the referee calls for the bell which is met by boo's from the crowd in attendance.
Khali throws Hogan down on the floor and the General Manager and her new bodyguard, Danny Basham, enter the ring. The three raise their arms in the air standing over the bloody mess of Hogan

Adamle: My God what have we just witnessed?
Coach: I think Khali just pulled the plug on Hulkamania!
Adamle: Just who the hell will be able to stop these three?

----- Program Ends -----​

OOC: Cheers for all the support/help guys!

The Leviathan

Nice first show, the only thing I can recommend is to try improve your matches, maybe try to make it a little longer. Your promos are quite good and funny esp the commentators, lol at Adamle and your announcer, Santino!

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Comedy gold man. Pure comedy gold. I didn't think it was possible for Adamle to sound more Blue but you pulled it off. Santino as ring announcer was de awesomeness.

Beer

F'in hilarious. My top 5 comments:

#5: Music hits and the Great Khali walks down the ramp with his title over his shoulder, the crowd boo loudly as Khali steps over the ropes. He pauses in the centre of the ring and raises his arms in the air, only forcing the audience to increase their jeers. He grabs a microphone and his music stops
Crowd: "You suck, you suck, you suck"
He stares around the arena and begins to trash talk the HWA roster in Indian, his native language.

Coach: You don't happen to understand what he's saying do you Mike?
Adamle: I'm afraid I don't, I was hoping you did.

Khali pauses as him speaking in Indian has only fluctuated the crowds frustration. He stares straight into the camera and speaks his final words in English;

Khali: Open challenge tonight. For World Title.

Adamle: Woah, I think I understood that final line!
Coach: I'm still having trouble but did he say what I though he said?
Adamle: You heard it folks, world title match tonight in Boston! But who has the guts to take on a challenge of this magnitude?
Coach: You've got to remember Mike, that is the most presitguos title there is, people will do anything to get their hands on it.

That whole segment was funny as shit.

#4: The camera cuts backstage where The Colourful Connection; Sharkboy, Curry Man and Doink The Clown are sat round a table.

Shark Boy: Now you guys know as well as I do theres only one reason ol'
Sharkboy has come to the HWA.

Curry Man nods.

Sharkboy: Okay Curry Man, tell me what that reason is.
Curry Man: World peace?
Shark Boy: World pe...? Listen you rejected jack in a box, you think I came to HWA to promote world peace? There'll never be world peace whilst sharkboy is raising shell 24:7. Any more stupid ideas like that again Curry Man and I'll send you right back to Africa or wherever it is you came from...
Curry Man: I come from Japan.
Shark Boy: Shark Boy doesn't give a shell where you're from boy. You, circus freak, Doink, why have I come to TNA and brought you power rangers with me?
Doink: Tag-team titles?
Shark Boy: Good job son, Curry Man, you could learn a thing or two from this man. He listens to what I have to say, people who suceed in The Colourful Connection are those who fly-right. Which brings me to my next problem. Which of you freaks is going to be my tag partner? We have three guys here and as far as I recall tag-team wrestling rules stipluate we need two guys. Actually, I have an idea, later on tonight we're going to have ourselves a macth. You two facing against one another and the winner will have the honour of being my tag partner.
Curry Man: ... okay.
Doink: Sure, fine boss.
Shark Boy: I've already had a word with Vickie Gurerro and this ain't going to be any match. It's going to be a personal favourite of mine. This is going to be a Fish on a Pole Match. Simple rules boys, the first to get the fish down and place it in the fish tank at the other side of the ring wins. So if you're up for that give me a 'SHELL YEAH'
Curry Man: Shell yeah.
Doink: ... yeah, shell yeah.

Curry Man is funn as hell and so is Shark Boy. I think the reason he wrestes is World Peace too....

#3:Vickie: You know what? Fine. I am going to bring our latest acquisition out. This man has pioneered professional wrestling in every company he has been in, whether it's WWE or TNA. He is a prolific tag-team wreslter and some say he is quite the enigma, quite the warrior although he's suffered hardships along the way, he is HERE in HWA!
The crowd begin to pop louldy and chants begin to circulate the arena at incredible volume for te recently fired WWE talent Jeff Hardy, rumours have recently run wild linking Jeff Hardy to HWA
Vickie: This is what we do at HWA, we bring in nothing but the finest talent. Should I bring him out?
Crowd: Hardy, Hardy, Hardy!
Vickie: Here he is, HWA's newest talent the incredible, DANNY BASHAM!
The shocked crowd boo loudly as Danny Basham walks down the ramp, bowing down to Vickie Gurrero. He slides into the ring and taunts at the crowd.
Vickie: Ladies and gentlemen, Danny Basham! Danny is going to look after me, a woman in my position needs protection from these wreslters. He is one of the most exciting professional wreslters in existence and I could not be more pleased he has signed to our company. So if anyone even thinks about putting their hands on me, they'll have Danny to go through first.
Vickies music hits and the two walk out together

DANNY Basham..........?

#2: Curry man looks back at Doink the Clown who has used the ropes to get back to a vertical base. He points to his crotch, signifying he has the fish down his crotch-area. The crowd cheer with excitement. Doink runs at the shocked Curry Man who ducks his attempted clothesline and hits yet another Spice Rack almost knocking his opponent out. Curry Man gets up and points at Doink's crotch, the crowd cheer and Curry Man quickly reaches his hands down Doinks trousers

Adamle: My God! I hope no children are watching this!
Coach: I'm not a child and I'm scared Mike!
Adamle: I never though in my lifetime I'd see a Japanese curry enthusiast reaching down a clowns trousers in order to retrieve a fish!
Coach: This is why HWA is simply the best pro wrestling out there!

Curry Man raises his hand in the air, holding the fish he runs towards the fish tank and places it in the fish tank

and....

The fish loss.....

Tehehe... I love Coach's comment I'm not a child and I'm scared lol.

#1: The moment of the night

Adamle: Can Val Peni... Venis capture his first HWA win? Find out when we come back.

HaHaHa! I rolledover laughing in pain when reading this. It is just something you could imagine that blueberry doing!

MC Rae

OOC: WOAH, really thanks everyone for the comments and the help, I'm glad people are enjoying it. Cheers Levi, I'll look to improve & extend my matches!

Wednesday Night Boredom - Official Preview

HWAwrestling.com said:
On this weeks Wednesday Night Boredoem;

Confirmed matches:

HWA Tag-Team Title Match
Deuce & Hornswoggle (c) vs. The Colourful Connection (Shark Boy & Curry man)

On last weeks Wednesday Night Boredom Curry Man defeated fellow Colourful Connection member, Doink the Clown to become Shark Boy's top choice of tag-team partner. With a championship match booked this week, will HWA's most colourful tag team be able to achieve the goal they came to HWA for? Standing in their way is Deuce & Hornswoggle. Many have criticised the tandem for being such unlikely partners, but with a two-month title reign under their belts, it can't just be the luck of the Irish keeping the belts around their waists.

Val Venis vs. 'Mr Ass' Billy Gunn

A few weeks ago on Wednesday Night Boredom Billy Gunn shocked the world when he revealed to the world he still thinks he has the best ass in wrestling history. With a re-kindled love for his behind, Billy believes he will now rise to the top of the HWA. His opponent will be Val Venis, who is still suffering losses week in, week out in the HWA. Last week Val lost once again to Black Reign, can Venis finally capture his first win in this company?

-

Khali/Gurerro/Basham?

Fans were stunned as Wednesday Night Boredom drew to a close last week when we saw an unexpected unity between HWA Champion The Great Khali, General Manager Vickie Gurerro and Vickie's new 'bodyguard', new HWA talent Danny Basham. Just what has this dominating trio got in mind for the HWA? And just what will become of Hulk Hogan? Who literally suffered at the hands of The Great Khali in his deathly finishing move, The Vice Grip. With the power of Vickie, only made stronger by Danny Basham and The Great Khali's total dominance in the ring, just who can stop them?

-
OOC: Show will be posted tomorrow or possibly the day after.

The Mac

I never though in my lifetime I'd see a Japanese curry enthusiast reaching down a clowns trousers in order to retrieve a fish!

That is going in my sig, this BTB is hillarious man well done!

MC Rae

OOC: Sorry for the huge delay on this, I've been busy recently.

hwashortmn7.jpg

Wednesday Night Boredom

Date: 18th March 2009
Venue: Family Arena, Houston, Texas
Attendance: 4,000 (2,900 paid)

The camera cuts straight to the ring where HWA's in-ring announcer, Santino Marella is standing by.

Santino: "I'ma very sorry to those of you waiting for the big flashing a' lights and the pyrotechnaks which make you jump up and down like girls when they see Santino on the street, truly I am, but Santino has something to say...
Crowd boo loudly
Santino: Oh yes, boo all you want but are you booing at me or booing at the concession lady for not getting to you a' fast enough? Am I right Texas?
Crowd begin 'You suck' chants
Santino: Let’s not beat around tha' bush Houston, Santino see's at least five hundred Rosie O' Donnel's in the audience tonight. I'd put a camera on you all and shame you in front of national television but Santino is a' pressed for time. What I need to say is quite the clear; Santino is not happy here in this HWA.
Crowd cheer
Santino: No, no no. I am Santino Marella. Why am I telling viewers the names of the so-called wrestlers they already know the name of every single week? Santino should be putting The Greatest Khali in a headlock or punching tha' face of Pizza Man and Fish Boy...
The sound of a smashing shell hits the arena, the crowd explode as The Colourful Connection walk down the ramp led by Shark Boy.

Mike Adamle: Wow, Coach, did I get the chance to welcome our viewers to Wednesday Night Boredom?
Coach: I don't think you did Mike!
Adamle: We apologise for the interruption from Santino but welcome viewers to another exciting edition of ECW I'm here with The Tazz...
Coach (interrupting): WE ARE JUST SO HAPPY YOU ARE TUNING IN TO HWA TONIGHT, right Mike?
Adamle (flustered): Yes, we are, we really are and check this out Coachman, The Colourful Connection look like they seriously disapprove of Santino Marella! What an ovation for these guys!

The Colourful Connection all slide into the ring and all crowd around Santino, Shark Boy grabs a microphone, the music stops and the crowds volume increases as Shark Boy looks around the arena. He looks straight back into the eyes of Santino.

Shark Boy: Wh... what was it you called me boy?
Santino: Excuse a' me?
Shark Boy: You see i'm just trying to get my head around this... I'll ask you again and this time I want a sensible answer, itf that's at all possible. What did you call me?
Santino: I don't know, maybe the Fish Boy or something. Santino doesn't quite a' remember, haha, I know you, you're the Shark Man, stupid a' Santino calling you a Fish Boy.
Shark Boy: You're wrong on all accounts.
Santino: What, what is it I've done wrong?
Shark Boy: What have you done?... Basically you've just gone and pissed off ol' Shark Boy, you've pissed off Doink the Clown here and... I think you're safe with Curry man because he doesn't understand English all that much. And that's if you can call what you're speaking, English.
Santino: I speaka' English better than you in my opinion...
Santino: I speak the English better than you...
Santino: I spea... I don't have to answer to you Dolphin Boy. This is Santino's time.
Shark Boy: Listen carefully to me now boy, are you going to walk out this ring the way you came in or are you going to book yourself a front seat ticket to the Stunner show and a backstage pass to a private show where I stick your head up your bass?
Santino: Ahh, so is that what you're into Shark Man? Whilst I'm sure you'd love to see a' Santino with his pants down, I wouldn't allow us to get in that situation. I see this all clear now, you have a crush on Santi...

Santino is cut off as Shark Boy has kicked his mid-section and given him a Stunner, the crowd pop loudly. Shark Boy picks his microphone back up and leans downs over Santino's face.

Shark Boy: Now Santino, I'm going to roll your bass out this ring and you're going to do the only thing you're useful for in this company, tell people the names of the wrestlers when they walk down the ramp, okay?

Shark Boy rolls Santino out the ring with the help of Curry Man and Doink the Clown.

Shark Boy: Now that we've got rid of that we need to get down to serious business. We have a match booked tonight for the HWA tag-team titles and dammit, Shark Boy hasn't got the time to stick around waiting 'cause he's got a heavy Clam juice session later tonight. Essentially what I'm saying is, get those so-called champs out here and let Shark Boy raise shell with Curry Man here and let’s get some new tag-team champions!

Adamle: YEAH! I can't agree more, let's get it on!
Coach: "Let's get it on" Mike?
Adamle: Yeah, let's get it ON!

There are a few seconds of silence before Irish music can be heard over the PA, the crowd boo in unison as Deuce and Hornswoggle appear. The champions stride down the ramp and pose halfway down to allow their pyro to explode behind them. The crowd continue to jeer as Deuce is seen arguing with fans in the frontrow.

Deuce: I'm the man, screw you Houston, yeah, you heard me. What are you gunna do?
Crowd Member: You're best friend is a freak
Deuce: We have a special bond bitch. Okay? You wanna take this outside?

Coach: It's pretty clear the crowd here in Houston don't particularly warm to Deuce and Hornwsoggle!
Adamle: I don't understand it to be honest with you Coach, these guys may seem like a mis-match but they still hold one of the biggest prizes in wrestling today; the Hopleless Wrestling Alliance Tag-team championships.

Deuce and Honrwoggle eventually enter the ring. Shark Boy looks over the ropes to Santino Marella and motions for him to announce the competitors, Santino manages to find his feet but is holding his head in obvious pain.

Santinio: Th... ahh Santino's head; she hurts....
Shark Boy raises his fist.
Santino: Okay, okay, I introduce... the following contest is scheduled for the one fall, introducing first the challengers. First from the Fish Tank, weighing in at... a certain amount of weight Shark Boy! And his partner, he's hot, he's spicy, he tastes not as great as Santino's Cannelloni, Curry Man!
Introducing now, they are the HWA tag-team champions of the world; Hornswaggle and the Juice!

Both teams seperate to their respective corners. Hornwoggle and Shark Boy both exit the ring, showing us Curry Man and Deuce are going to begin the contest. The bell rings and Curry Man begins clapping, as the crowd begin to involve themselves in clapping along, the two competitors lock-up. The crowd cheer as Curry Man is able to get his opponent in a head-lock but it is countered as Deuce is able to force Curry man into a back drop, as Curry Man makes hard impact Deuce immediately goes for the quick pin!
1... 2... Kick Out!
Frustrated, Duece quickly picks up Curry Man sends him into the turnbuckle, he follows up with a running clothesline. The dazed Curry Man staggers forwards and Deuce counteracts with a series of clubs to his opponents back, sending Curry man to his knees. The crowd begin to boo loudly as Deuce angrily stomps Curry Man until he's laid out on the floor. Deuce picks him back up and irish whips his opponent into the turnbuckle where Hornwoggle is standing, Deuce makes a tag whilst choking Curry Man. Hornwoggle steps into the ring. Deuce holds Curry Man and Hornswoggle journeys to the centre of the ring. He screams and charges at Curry Man and headbutts him in the mid-section. Curry Man falls to the floor and Hornswoggle locks-in a one-leg Boston crab.

Adamle: Woah! That's got to hurt! We need to take a quick commercial break we know you won't be going anywhere. This game... sorry, this match continues!

----- Commercial break ------​

Adamle: Welcome back! Deuce and Hornswoggle are still on the offense and it doesn't look to be changing, Deuce now unleashing a series of kicks to Curry Mans mid-section
Coach: This is what educated wreslters do Mike, find a part of the body and continue to weaken it.
Adamle: If I were a wrestler, which I'm not, I'd definately work on the crotch area because I know how sensitive it is.

Deuce grabs Curry Man from behind in an attempt to execute a German Suplex, Curry Man continues to fight against it and manages to throw a number of elbows to Deuce's head. Curry Man turns around and irish whips his opponent into the ropes, Deuce bounces off and Curry Man hits a stiff spinebuster on Deuce in the centre of the ring however the previous beatdown has weakened Curry Man too. Both men lay centre in the ring. The crowd begin to pick up in excitement as Shark Boy screams at Curry Man to dig deep and create a tag. Both opponents crawl to their corners and both manage to make the hot tag! The crowd cheer loudly as Shark Boy runs in and knocks Horswoggle down with a running drop-kick, he follows up with a strong lariat to Deuce,. As Hornwoggle finds his feet Shark Boy charges at his small opponet in an attempted Thesz Press but Shark Boy cleanly misses as he jumps straight over Hornwoggle.

Adamle: Woah! being small does come in handy! That's good news for myself.

Hornswoggle realises what has occured and hits a running leg-drop on Shark Boy, he goes for a pin attempt!
1... 2... Kick Out!
Hornswoggle tags in Deuce and the two set-up for a double team move. Hornswoggle climbs on Deuces shoulders and unleashes his finsishing move, the Tadpole Splash! But Shark Boy has moved out the way and Hornswoggle has caught nothing but canvas! Shark Boy stands up and counteracts Deuces attempt at a running clothesline by flapjacking him into his home corner, where Curry Man is standing. Shark Boy throws several right hands at Deuce and clambers on the second rope to deliver more from a higher angle. The crowd all chorus together, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ,8... the crowd are cut off when Deuce manages to push Shark Boy off the middle rope! Luckily, Shark Boy lands on his feet and hits a snap suplex on Deuce. He tags in his partner, Curry Man. Curry Man picks his opponent up and throws some quick forearms before whipping him into the ropes, on Deuce's return Curry Man manages to get Duece on his shoulders, the crowd pop as Curry Man hits the Spice Rack and goes straight for the pin!
1... 2... Broken Up!
Hornwoggle has managed to break-up the pin in time. The referee orders the Irishman back to his corner. Irritated at not reaching the three count, Curry Man forcefully pulls up Deuce and executes a series of chops to Deuce's chest, the crowd all chant 'whoo' together everytime the impact is made. Dazed, Deuce leans back on the ropes whilst Curry Man walks away from his opponent to allow for a run-up. The crowd begin to chant for their Curry enthusiast idol as he takes a brisk run-up to Deuce. Curry Man hits a perfect clothesline sending Deuce outside the ring. Curry Man performs his signature dance moves but is stunned as Hornswoggle has ran from his corner and has began biting Curry Man's behind!

Coach: Woah! Look what Hornswoggle is doing to his opponent!
Adamle: Man, I wish he'd do that to me.
Coach: What? Why Mike?
Adamle: Isn't that how you get three wishes? A leprechan biting your behind?
Coach: That isn't a leprechaun Mike...
Adamle: Listen Busman, I've been reading up on these things, Hornswoggle matches the description of a leprechaun!
Coach: Whatever you say Mike... but look at this! Hornswoggle really isn't letting go!
Adamle: Hornswoggle is one the finest competitors out there, his technique may be a little unorthadox but it's damn effective.
Coach: Can't argue with that!

Hornswoggle eventually lets his grip go and continues to stomp away at Curry Man before heading back to his corner. Deuce has managed to find his feet and has rolled back into the ring to capitalise on his partners work. He rolls Curry Man up for the pin!
1... 2... Broken Up!
Shark Boy luckily runs in to break up the count. Deuce quickly stands up and picks up Curry Man with him. He whips him into the ropes and nails a perfect back-body drop on the weakened Curry Man, he encourages jeers from the crowd by imitating urinating on his opponent.

Adamle: I wish he'd do that to me...
Coach: Will you please stop saying that?

Suprisingly Curry Man has rolled quickly to his home corner and has tagged in Shark Boy! The audience heat up as Shark Boy charges towards Deuce who runs in the opposite direction to tag in Hornswoggle. Hornwswoggle quickly enters the ring but is met with drop-toe hold from Shark Boy, with Hornswoggle temporarily down Shark Boy delivers a dropkick to Deuce, knocking him off the ring and causing him to land hard on the floor. He then turns his attention back to Hornwoggle who has just scrambled to him feet. He picks the Irishman up and throws him high in the air, hitting a Stunner as he returns down to earth. The crowd explode! Shark Boy goes straight for the pin!
1... 2... 3!

Adamle: They've done it! New tag-team champions!
Coach: And look at the crowds reaction!

The new champions are handed the belts and begin taunting for the crowd who are lapping up the celebration.

The camera cuts to backstage where Hulk Hogan is standing with HWA's new backstage interviewer Don West, who was recently fired from Total Non-stop Action wrestling, Don West was head booker, an iMPACT! commentator and also an active wrestler at the end of his tenure at TNA.

Don West: I gotta say Hulk, when I saw what happened to you on last weeks episode of Monday Night Boredom, I literally fell on my living room floor and began shouting 'Are you kidding me?', my popcorn went everywhere. How are you feeling?
Hogan: I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty beat up DW, but my daughter Brooke has helped me through this tough week.
West: In what way Hulk?
Hogan: Sexually.
West: What? Are you kidding me?
Hogan: No I'm not brother. All the rumours are true, me and Brooke are a couple and I thought I'd need to get the facts out there. And now they are you all have to deal with it.
West: That's sick... I... what?...
Hogan: You know what DW? This interview is over. I WILL gain my revenge on the Great Khali, when he's least expecting it. And that will be tonight...

Hulk Hogan angrily and briskly walks away leaving a shocked Don West.

The camera cuts to the ring where Val Venis is already standing. He taunts to the crowd and recieves positve reactions from the Houston crowd.

Adamle: Here we go again! Can Van Velis capture that first HWA win?
Coach: ... I don't know Mike but he has a difficult obstacle this week as he has to faced the newly re-juvinated and re-motivated 'Mr Ass' Billy Gunn.
Adamle: Indeed that's true. For those who don't know this new motivation is a result of Billy Gunn falling back in love with his... ass.

"I'm an ass man. Oh I'm an ass man, YEAH"
Billy Gunn walks out onto the ramp to a mixed reaction from the crowd. He soon turns around and begins feeling his ass before entering the ring.

The bell rings and the two immediately charge at one another, trading stiff blows to each other. Val Venis manages to come out on top and knocks Billy Gunn to the canvas. Capitalising, he continues to stomp his opponent stiffly. He hits the ropes and attempts to drop an elbow drop to Gunn's sternum, but he has moved out the way! Billy Gunn soon manages to find his feet and quickly executes a Fameasser! He immediately goes for the pin!
1... 2... 3!

Adamle: That was over FAST!
Coach: He really is re-juvinated and it's all because of his ass!
Adamle: And once again, Val Venis has suffered ANOTHER defeat!
Coach: it looks like Billy Gunn is going to be a force to be reckoned with in HWA!

----- Commercial Break -----

The camera cuts directly to the ring where Santino Marella is standing with a microphone in hand.
Santino: Ladies and the gentleman I'd like you to welcome our guests at this time, with Danny Basham, the General Manager of Hopeless Wrestling Alliance, Vickie Gurerro!
The crowd almost immediately begin chanting negatively towards the General Manager who is flanked by her 'muscle' Danny Basham, who simply waves at the crowd as if she can't hear their negativity. She then enters the ring where Santino passes her the microphone.

Vickie: Thank you Santino, and I must say, I believe you are doing a wonderful job as our ring announcer. There are a few things I need to discuss to my adoring fans here in Houston...
Crowd pick up even louder with their jeers
Vickie: First of all concerning tonight, as currently we don't have a main event. Being the incredible General Manager I am, I'm going to give you, the audience, three options and your reaction will determine tonights main event! Okay so option number one is Eugene vs. Doink The Clown in a falls count anywhere match
Crowd give a mild reaction
Vickie: Option number two, Shark Boy vs. The Great Khali in a hardcore match for the HWA world heavyweight title!
Crowd pop loudly as Shark Boy is such a fan favourite
Vickie: And finally, option number three, the lovely Danny Basham vs. Mike Adamle!
Crowd jeer heavily

Adamle: WHAT? Did she just put me in a potetnial match-up!? I'm pleased the crowd reacted negatively!

Vickie: Well, I think it's unanimous, tonights main event will be Danny Basham vs. Mike Adamle!
Crowd explode with violent jeers

Adamle: But, they booed that option.... I, I CAN'T WRESTLE!
Coach: Hahaha. Better get ready Mike!

Vickie: That should definately be one to watch! Onto the second reason I came out here... Hulk Hogan. I see you've been threatening to ambush our World Heavyweight champion, The Great Khali. You know as well as I do that that WON'T be happening, you will never be able to stop the Great Khali. If you so much as lay a finger on him this evening, you will be suspended indefinately.

Vickie's music hits and she walks out of the arena with Danny Basham.

-

We go straight backstage where we see The Great Khali holding his title strap. He fumbles with his crotch area breifly and begins walking towards the Men's toilets. He enters a cubicle and locks the door behind him. After hearing a few uncomfortable sounds from the cubicle the camera pans round to the entrance to the toilets where Hulk Hogan has appeared with several water balloons in his arms. He slowly creeps up to the cubicle where The Great Khali is. He peers over and begins to throw the water balloons! He throws the final one and quickly runs out of the toilets. Seconds later the cubicle door is unlocked and out steps a deeply frustrated (and soaked) Great Khali

Coach: My God, when Hulk Hogan said he was going to get the Great Khali when he least expected it, he wasn't lying! This seems like the perfect revenge! But will this result in a suspension for Hulk? We need to take a commercial break, but when we come back we'll have our Boredom main event, Mike Adamle vs. Danny Basham! it doesn't get much bigger than this!

Santino: This match is scheduled for the one-fall and is tonights main event! Introducing first from the announcers table down there, the incomparable Mike Adamle!

The crowd give a respective round applause before Danny Bashams music hits the arena encouraging boo's from the Houston fans in attendance.

Coach: This looks to be an excellent contest and it is the first time we've seen Danny Basham in an HWA ring. I suppose the same could be said for my broadcast partner Mike Adamle who admittedley looks pretty nervous out there. I think this match can only go one way!

Santino: And from somewhere in the US of the A, weighing in at 245 pounds, Danny Basham!

The bell rings and a nervous looking Mike Adamle kneels down in the corner of the ring, in what looks like prayer. Danny Basham quickly runs towards his opponent giving a few stiff kicks to Adamle's back. Adamle writhes in pain. Basham picks Adamle back-up and throws a handful of rights to Mike Adamle's head, the dazed commentator falls helplessley to the floor. Basham laughs and taunts at the crowd, inducing a series of jeers directed towards him. The negative response grows stronger as Vickie Gurerro is seen standing at the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Vickie: Actually, I'm having secon thoughts about this match...
The crowd cheers
Vickie: Yes, it needs a big alteration... hmm... I know. This match will have different stipulations. It will now be a, 'Jonathan Coachman On a Pole Match'. I know how much our loyal HWA fans love things on a pole in matches! Simple, the first one to get him down wins!

Coach: WHHHHATTT!?

A crew quickly run down the ramp with a pole in hand and quickly construct it on one of the rings turnbuckles.

Vickie: Now Jonathon Coachman, get up there now, or you're fired.

Coach steps from his announcers table and begins to ascend up the pole structure onto a suitably sized platform. Now located at the top, the bell rings once again to signal the match has re-started. The still-groggy Adamle has managed to stumble onto his feet but finds canvas quickly again as Danny Basham delivers a stiff lariat to Mike Adamle's chest-area. Still not pleased with the punishment, Basham quickly picks up Adamle and irish whips him into the ropes and on Adamles (slow) return, he hits a belly-to-belly suplex. The crowd boo as Basham already climbs the turnbuckle in order to retrieve Coachman from the top of the pole. He is sucessful and takes down Coach comfortably.

Santino: Here is your winner, Danny Basham!

As the program draws to a close, Vickie enters the ring and begins taunting to the audience.

--- Program Ends ---
________

Last weeks pro-wrestling ratings:
1. WWE RAW: 3.9
2. WWE SmackDown!: 2.8
3. WWE ECW: 1.6
4. TNA iMPACT!: 1.6
5. HWA Boredom: 1.0

rosewt01

Sorry this is late but my thoughts:

Curry Man performs his signature dance moves but is stunned as Hornswoggle has ran from his corner and has began biting Curry Man's behind!

Coach: Woah! Look what Hornswoggle is doing to his opponent!
Adamle: Man, I wish he'd do that to me.

F'in hilarious.

Attendance: 4,000 (2,900 paid)

lol.

The matches were good too and i like the storyline with Danny Basham, this truly is one of my favourite BTB's. I loved the Jonathan Coachman on a pole match.

Riggs

LMAO...Adamle says "Hopless Wrestling Alliance"...I'm not sure if that was a typo or you did that on purpose but either way I died laughing. This btb is freaking awesome. Shark Boy and Curry Man FTW!