• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hurt and Heal: Wrestlers Edition

Eerie_Cherub

Reaction score
This is a game I've seen on many forums back in the day, and I thought it would be fun to see in a wrestling forum too. The rules are quite simple. We start with a list or 'roster' of wrestlers and they each have about 10 life points. With each new post a person must heal a wrestler by 1, and hurt a wrestler by 2. For example:

Mick Foley: 10
Randy Orton: 10
Batista: 10
The Rock: 10

Let's say I'm a big fan of Mick Foley, and I like Randy the least. I would heal Mick by 1 and hurt Randy by 2.

Mick Foley: 10 -> 11
Randy Orton: 10 -> 8
Batista: 10
The Rock: 10

I can "show my work" to help other players see what I did, and when a wrestler hits 0 they are removed from the game. The last wrestler remaining wins and the game can start over with a different lineup. I'll start with this lineup so we can play right away if people are interested at all.

1. John Cena: 10
  2. AJ Styles: 10
  3. Samoa Joe: 10
  4. Seth Rollins: 10
  5. Becky Lynch: 10
  6. Roman Reigns: 10
  7. Bray Wyatt: 10
  8. Asuka: 10
  9. Finn Balor: 10
  10. Sasha Banks: 10
  11. Cody Rhodes: 10
  12. The Rock: 10