• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hunter shaves noggin

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
TMZ is reporting that Former WWE Champion HHH has shaved off his trademark long hair, making this first time in nearly 20 years HHH does not have his shoulder length hair. HHH is not expected back on WWE TV anytime soon but when he does return, it will be to build up for his rematch with Brock Lesnar.

No pics :sad:

source

Lacky

Champion
I Want Pics dammit.

cb2ea4f77c0b7ed506913cfaaa054dce.png

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Why do I freak out when wrestlers cut their shoulder-length hair? I felt the same way with Edge... 0_0

Anyways, I like the longer hair. Looks hotter.

Off-topic: Edge's is wonderful, long or short.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Yes it doesn't look bad on him. He still very much looks like the game. I was expecting undertaker bald when I first read it before pics were available.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Stopspot said:
Yes it doesn't look bad on him. He still very much looks like the game. I was expecting undertaker bald when I first read it before pics were available.

Me toooo.

My thoughts, not translated in English:

"Di ba pag "shaved", wala nang buhok? Fuuuuuuuck mukha siyang panot nun!"

Crayo

The Boss
That look gives him an awesome dictator GM look though. I can't wait for the inevitable dictator heel GM HHH.

Yeah, it's actually not too bad. I was shocked to see it, but hell, if he's really making some changes and doesn't plan on wrestling for a while... why not start with the hair.
Of course, when I first heard (read) I was like :please: before I saw the pics. Then I felt a little gay.