Hunter Hearst JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ARE YOU READY?!?!?!?!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
I am Hunter Hearst Jericho your new Hero YOUR PARTY HOST! :) But seriously I am a American wrestling fan I have been watching wrestling for a long time now and I'm here to write my opinion and interact with other wrestling fans. I will post weekly custom shows made by yours truly HHJericho who runs ECW, My buddy Bakira who is the moderator of the official German forum who runs Smackdown, and his lovely mistress Tifa who runs Raw. I am excited to start writing here and to meet more of you :) I can be called Hunter,Jericho,HHJericho or HunterHearstJericho :D
Name:Dorian
Favourite Superstar & Why:Triple H, Always has been my favorite and he is one of the best heel's ever, Chris Jericho, Very entertaining and a great wrestler, Chris Benoit one of the greatest wrestlers ever!Kane always have loved Kane.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: Prolly 12-13 years
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE.
How did you find the site? Was looking for a forum and found this looked interesting so here I am.

Last edited:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums babes.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Enjoy brother dude jack

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm not sure, I don't think WWE sells those so you'd have to find a tailor or a guy who customs denim things.