• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hulk Hogan & Vince make peace?

tommyboi65

I know they were at odds awhile,over an on the air radio incident. Hence Hogan & Big Shows Mania' 23 match was scrubbed..

Could Vince be sympathetic in light of Hulks marital woes & have extended the hand of friendship once again?

The Rated R CMStar

Vince may be sympathetic with Hulk because Hogan once again is in the spotlight and Hulk may be sypmpathetic with Vince because he need the cash

This Guy

Yeah I thought of that possibility, but when Hogan said remember to never say never, he did the Macho Man's Oh Yeah. Savage has been trying to convince the WWE to do Hogan vs. Savage as a Mania for a while. Could this be the hint? Hogan vs. Savage is actually going to happen? I mean the only reason why in never happened earlier was because Hogan always refused. Has Hogan and Savage made peace finally is I guess the ultimate question.

Also they've wanted to do Hogan vs. Austin, and Austin has been the stumbling block on that one. Who knows.

Wooderz245

Yeah I thought of that possibility, but when Hogan said remember to never say never, he did the Macho Man's Oh Yeah. Savage has been trying to convince the WWE to do Hogan vs. Savage as a Mania for a while. Could this be the hint? Hogan vs. Savage is actually going to happen? I mean the only reason why in never happened earlier was because Hogan always refused. Has Hogan and Savage made peace finally is I guess the ultimate question.

Also they've wanted to do Hogan vs. Austin, and Austin has been the stumbling block on that one. Who knows.

WTF???
It already has happened. imo the greatest Wrestlemania Main Event of all time, Hulk Hogan vs. Macho Man: Wrestlemania V: THE MEGA POWERS EXPLODE!

How can you forget that?

Airfixx

WTF???
It already has happened. imo the greatest Wrestlemania Main Event of all time, Hulk Hogan vs. Macho Man: Wrestlemania V: THE MEGA POWERS EXPLODE!

How can you forget that?

Absolutely.... Another WM masterclass courtesy of the Macho Man. ('The Body' & Monsoon on top form also).

They've already had a near perfect match and are in no shape , physically, to come anywhere close.

As much as I wanna see Savage get some well deserved props, hall of fame etc. there's gotta be a better way to go about it than this.

(1st post btw.... But be warned "I don't lay down for anyone!" ;o] )

No suprise there was some form of promotion it for Hogan but you've gotta give it him he still gets the crowd going. I was very suprised by his reference to the Macho Man, Im guessing it was a little pop, surely Hogan vs Savage can't be on the cards. I have no idea what shape Savage is in these days. Maybe he's still pumped up on steroids like he was in WCW.

MrPAROnoidâ„¢

Rock vs HBK would be cool
But that wont happen
Rock's made it clear his never returning
Shame
Got my tutu ready for him.....:ranting2: .......

Jabroni

Austin pffffttt, crap !, ye Hogan and vince never really fell out, there both friends simple as !.... Bring Back The Rock !

C4

Nothing at all between Hogan and Vince again, Hulk Hogan was just there because Vince McMahon probably payed him a large amount of Money, the Money that is just adding up to his Money for his "Hulkamania" Wrestling Promotion. I don't think Hulk Hogan will be there in the WWE ring again, it's over no Hogan-Savage or Hogan-Austin, the guy is done already.

he probably thinks he still has a couple of matches in him but if anything happens at Mania it'll be against Khali there were just too many references to Hogan and Andre The Giant with that one

This Guy

WTF???

How can you forget that?

I'm talking more recently Savage has been asking for it. I never said it didn't happen, I said Savage wants it to happen (as in again) Ever since Savage released that Rap Album with his big hit (if you can call it that) Be A Man. Which was a direct call out to Hulk Hogan. Savage has hated Hogan for years. He blames Hogan for his marriage falling apart, Savage wants a shoot match with Hogan at Mania, but it has never come close to happening.

They've already had a near perfect match and are in no shape , physically, to come anywhere close.

I also never said I would want to see this match, was just stating what I know. I don't think it would be great either. It would be too reminisant now of the Huckster vs. the Nacho Man from Wrestlemania 12.

Rock vs HBK would be cool
But that wont happen
Rock's made it clear his never returning
Shame
Got my tutu ready for him.....:ranting2: .......

And this has to do with the topic of Hogan and Vince how?