Hulk Hogan for Video Game or TV or Both?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want Hulk Hogan only in the Video Games or on TV or

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hulk Hogan for Video Game or TV or Both?

Vote on the poll. I want to see. What you guys pick?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
where's the option for not wanting to see him?

Jackhammer

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't want to see him. I went off him when those prison recording leaked: when he talked about making money off a kids accident, it was really sickening stuff. Then of course the racist recordings... Hulk Hogan is a vile person. I hear his name, I see him: I no longer think of the comic book era goodness, I just see a vile man who is a racist, a liar and not a good dude. Don't want to see him, and I will be ashamed of the WWE if they bring him back.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Nowhere being honest. He was bad enough behind the scenes at WCW, throw inhis sex tape comments and screw him.

Reaction score
Nowhere being honest. He was bad enough behind the scenes at WCW, throw inhis sex tape comments and screw him.

If you isn't okay to fire Hulk Hogan say stuff. In his private moments. Do you never watched WWE before.

Watch this video:

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Bad taste in a few of those but.
1. The McMahon thing he looks like a dick for using the N word. They seem to emphasise it as him being out of touch/an idiot.
2. The 8/40+ wrestlers who were minorities. That is probably not to far off the actual % of white Americans (76%). Its an American show mostly with Americans in it.

Otherwise yeah a lot of those gimmicks were terrible.

Reaction score
Bad taste in a few of those but.
1. The McMahon thing he looks like a dick for using the N word. They seem to emphasise it as him being out of touch/an idiot.
2. The 8/40+ wrestlers who were minorities. That is probably not to far off the actual % of white Americans (76%). Its an American show mostly with Americans in it.

Otherwise yeah a lot of those gimmicks were terrible.

I wish I could buy out WWE.