• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"huge WWE name" is considering joining TNA (I didnt make it up this time)

chessarmy

Nothing to do with training Grisham and bringing through the new blood in the booth then? :roll:

btw, that "B show" has, hands down been the best wrestling show on TV for the last 6 months!

New blood? Grisham's been doing this shit for years, and it doesn't matter how awesome Smackdown! has been, it is and always will be the B show

Airfixx

New blood? Grisham's been doing this shit for years,

In relatively low profile spots, granted, but nothing approaching a full time role on a main show. JR is grooming him - You're in denial if you can't hear that from week to week.

and it doesn't matter how awesome Smackdown! has been, it is [The B show]....

True (for whatever it's worth). Regardless, It's still recidulous to suggest that they don't value JR just cos he's on SD. As per above he is there for 'business' reasons.

and always will be the B show

Don't get all crystal ball on me. : P

Answer me this.... Are/were Taker, Hardy, Edge, Jericho and so on undervalued too (due to, ZOMG, being on "the B show")?