Huge Movie Role Coming Up For Hulk Hogan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
We first reported last week that WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan told fans at the Body Power Expo in the UK that he's been in talks with Sylvester Stallone about appearing in the Expendables 4 movie. Hogan told fans he has talked about playing a villain in the movie.

See also: Hulk Hogan Talks Training For WrestleMania Match, Vince Challenging Him To Get In Shape, Expendables

AVClub.com reports that Hogan said he had a great conversation with Stallone about Hogan possibly playing "the most evil man in the world."

Source

:booker2:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
lol Hogan as a villain in E4 would be pretty legit, I just hope he can act the part decently enough.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Let me tell ya sumthin brother!

Thunder lips is making his long awaited return to once again face off against that pipsqueak Rocky balboa, dude! Once I get these pythons around that scrawny little neck of his, it's lights out jack!

:hogan:

Pure movie gold!