**Huge Cyber Sunday Spoilers**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
WWE have made HIAC matches a lot less dangerous in recent years, preventing the wrestler's from leaving the cell during the match. Obviously this helps keep the wrestler's safer, but it takes away a huge element of what makes the HIAC match so exciting. The last time two guys were on top of the cage was when Triple H pedigreed Jericho on the roof. I'd love to see a big bump take place during Cena/Orton, but just can't see it happening.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
well it hasnt been reported on any sites i frequent, so i will take this with a grain of salt

but i would like to see Orton/Cena in HIAC

phantomgerald

I like cage matches where they climb out through the top more than HIAC. And yeah I think WWE already knows who the fans will pick. They probably called only SCSA and told him they'll be using him.

LKP

Orton vs cena hell in a cell should be a good match but it wont happebn at cybersunday. As survivor series will be the elimination chamber.

Reaction score
This sounds looks awesome news. I want it to be HIAC and I would laugh if it is Cena vs. Orton and Cena falls of the cage and goes through the top and still leaves as WWE Champion I will LMAO. Anyway so far it seems good.