How's your year been so far?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
We're about half way through 2015 now and the question I ask you all is how has your year been so far? Has it been better than other years or hasn't it started that well?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Its been up and down, can't really complain but can't brag about it either.

HEELing it Up

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Its been up and down, can't really complain but can't brag about it either.

HEELing it Up

My year in a nutshell so far.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I think my year has been fantastic. But I haven't really done anything - noteworthy? I guess. Yet I'm enjoying it, so there's that.

Castiel

Reaction score
Maaaaan, it's been a ride. My best friend since birth snapped and ended our friendship, I had to move but I got to live with one of my real best friends and now our friend broke up with his bitch of a girlfriend and we all live together, which I would've never saw coming at any point but that's why life's awesome. About to move again next month to live with my cousin which should rule. I turn 20 next month and I'm going to be my dad's best man for wedding number 2 and there's a big drinking festival at the end of the month so I'm pretty pumped.

I've got to suit up a lot, I'm about to get two new suits, I'm saving up for a camera because I've discovered how much I love taking photos, I've been working all year, I'm finally far away from my hometown and hopefully I'll be even further away by the end of the year. Met some amazing people that've changed my life, caught some feelings, lost most feelings, reconnected with important people... basically, everything is swell friends of the internet whom I've missed. I'm pretty much who I wanted to be a year ago. I'm happy. My life only truly begins this year, it's an exciting time. I'm not much of a forum guy nowadays though but I'll try to pop by now and then, best bet is to follow me on the twitters @davearquette.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
We love you Cast

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Hey Cas, glad you could drop by. You're the best.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I miss Cas posting regularly :(

You need to return pal.

hdouglas1286

Reaction score
My year so far as been up and down and up and down. But I have a job and a good family so I really can't complain knowing there are ppl that have it worse then me.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Other than losing my grandpa back in March, it hasn't been too bad. I have solace in the fact knowing that he's no longer suffering though and he's in a better place where he is reunited with all of his lost loved ones. Remaining positive is all I can do in a time like that, and just remember all of the good times we shared.

I'll be getting my wisdom teeth removed soon, so I'll no longer have to suffer with that pain when it decides to flare up on me. I'll have to take at least a week off from work due to that so that's cool I suppose, though my paycheck may say otherwise.

Like I said though I can't really complain too much about this year, it hasn't been bad like other years I've had in the past.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Mine has sucked

hdouglas1286

Reaction score
Other than losing my grandpa back in March, it hasn't been too bad. I have solace in the fact knowing that he's no longer suffering though and he's in a better place where he is reunited with all of his lost loved ones. Remaining positive is all I can do in a time like that, and just remember all of the good times we shared.

I'll be getting my wisdom teeth removed soon, so I'll no longer have to suffer with that pain when it decides to flare up on me. I'll have to take at least a week off from work due to that so that's cool I suppose, though my paycheck may say otherwise.

Like I said though I can't really complain too much about this year, it hasn't been bad like other years I've had in the past.
I know how you feel bro. I just lost my uncle last week and have another uncle that's not looking good. And my sorry for your lose

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person