• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Howdy

Naitch

In all the years I've been forumming, this is the first introductions thread I've ever done. But Artist insisted - so I hope the following not too bad.

I go by the name of Naitch as you already will have gathered. One side of my family are Irish, the other are Argentine, and though I was born in the former, I currently live in neither country just to add a layer of unnecessary complexity to things :lol:.

I make my living researching linguistics and teaching people languages, for which I have a real passion - other things I love include literature (writing and reading it), wrestling, acting, comedy, making music and learning stuff that I'll never use. I hope to add something to what appears to be a stellar board in the making!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Welcome to the TeenDrama-Boards, Naitch!

Hope you enjoy yourself here. And I'm sure we'll be seeing quality posts from you in no time.

*A note to the rest of the board, this is the single greatest poster who ever lived.

Naitch

:redface:

Thanks for the welcome, mate! Hope I live up to your praise! I've started a few threads to-day but there's a few hundred ideas for more where that came from :).