Howdy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DannyDanger

Reaction score
any proof you are the one you claim to be?
We already had someone pretending to be a famou$ person and caught lying.

How do you want me to prove it? lol.

I'm 19 years old.
My birthday is 8/31/1990.
I made my in ring debut Jan. 20th 2007
I have been Pro Wrestling for 3 years.
I jobbed to Ezekiel Jackson on August 4th, 2009
My mothers name is Lori

uhhh, anything us you wanna know?

Reaction score

I'm 19 years old.
My mothers name is Lori

you arent really proving much, a 2 hour google dig could get that info and more no problems.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I personally don't see why he would be an impostor. He really doesn't seem to be trying to fool anyone or con anyone, he appears to just want to get his name out there to the wrestling world. Plus I seen his facebook and it looks to be real same account information as here. Since he is so young his previous albums on facebook include his high school years.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

I'm 19 years old.
My mothers name is Lori

Ahh dunno, you could post a pic saying ''Hello Iwfaggots'' :laugh:
Not really a big deal anyways. It's just me, I don't really have a tendency to trust people.
Welcome anyways.
I personally don't see why he would be an impostor. He really doesn't seem to be trying to fool anyone or con anyone, he appears to just want to get his name out there to the wrestling world. Plus I seen his facebook and it looks to be real same account information as here. Since he is so young his previous albums on facebook include his high school years.

I guess you can check via facebook if it's him then.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
If he were an imposter, I'm sure he would have picked someone cooler than Danny Danger.

I'm not saying that as a diss, I just think that if someone wanted to pretend to be someone, they wouldn't pick a person that most people probably wouldn't know. Most people don't really care about some unfamiliar dude.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
That black comedian Famou$ was pretending to be is a cooler person?
Legit question, I have no idea who he was.

Reaction score
Not that I care, because I have never, ever heard of Danny Danger (what an awful ring name to begin with) but he could be fake. Either he's fraudulent or he was trained very, very poorly in the business etiquette, which means he was trained by a no name school that would let anyone in as long as they paid to be there. I've had the chance to talk with some of the top names on the Texas indy circuit, names like Rudy Boy Gonzalez, the man who was HBK's lead trainer at the Texas Wrestling Academy, a school that he still runs and he has trained:Hernandez, American Dragon, London, Spanky and Lance Cade to name a few and it's fair to say, the man is one of the very best at what he does. And I also used to frequent his board and probably the biggest thing he drives home to everyone trying to get in the biz is DON'T BE A MARK FOR YOURSELF. So this guy, Danny Danger, showing matches of himself on the net to other marks, is either a fake or a giant mark for himself and with vanity like that he wont make it farther than the awful ring name he has been saddled with.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
^^^Enzo has a great counter point. I watched his youtube channel and while the highlight video is cool, it doesn't do anything to prove who he is. Like Enzo said, he's trying to sell himself to marks and smarks and that seemed like a bad idea to me.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Not that I care, because I have never, ever heard of Danny Danger (what an awful ring name to begin with) but he could be fake. Either he's fraudulent or he was trained very, very poorly in the business etiquette, which means he was trained by a no name school that would let anyone in as long as they paid to be there. I've had the chance to talk with some of the top names on the Texas indy circuit, names like Rudy Boy Gonzalez, the man who was HBK's lead trainer at the Texas Wrestling Academy, a school that he still runs and he has trained:Hernandez, American Dragon, London, Spanky and Lance Cade to name a few and it's fair to say, the man is one of the very best at what he does. And I also used to frequent his board and probably the biggest thing he drives home to everyone trying to get in the biz is DON'T BE A MARK FOR YOURSELF. So this guy, Danny Danger, showing matches of himself on the net to other marks, is either a fake or a giant mark for himself and with vanity like that he wont make it farther than the awful ring name he has been saddled with.

You make some valid points. But considering they guy made a thread asking for people here to make a video tribute of him, I think the guys real. Plus a giant mark for himself.