Howdy, name's skit, B1skit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Howdy, name's B1skit, or biskit, or biscuit, hell, call me whatever. I was brought here by @The ReagMaster and @Y2JCake to do something in the forum's E-Fed, but I'm looking forward to checking out the site itself! Just remember, Miz rocks

Reactions: Solidus1

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Whatever! :happy:

Reactions: Doxo

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Your mom must a been fucked up when she signed your certificate. Guess whatever is the better of the two options.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Hello again, my friend! now here's the warning since @PJ Ibarazaki had a go at me for not warning him, Messiahs also here from the other forum so yea, warnings...

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Still trying to figure out these ratings, we have like, dislike, agree and disagree (thank God), funny, winner, love (maybe), and a few other things. What's the I, rainbow, flashlight, question, fire, and lightning?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Still trying to figure out these ratings, we have like, dislike, agree and disagree (thank God), funny, winner, love (maybe), and a few other things. What's the I, rainbow, flashlight, question, fire, and lightning?
Informative, Optimistic, Creative, What?, Burn! and Zing. exactly in that order

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score

Rainbow = Optimistic, for those who think HHH will win tomorrow.
Flashlight? I guess you mean paintbrush. That's for creative posts.
Question = What? - To rate those confusing posts
Fire = BURN! - When you see someone get verbally rekt
Lightning = Zing - For puns, things like that.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
What should = the WHAT!? chant and should delete have of the member's post in an attempt to cut them off.