How Would you make WWE '13 better?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Leo was saying he's making the smiley I think, not agreeing lol. I agree, Kane's gimmick was good at first when no one saw his face, but Taker arguably has the greatest gimmick of all time.

Yeah but Kane's gimmick has been watered down. If Kane's gimmick was used to its full potential in feuds it would be epic. No talking, full costume and mask, setting people and things on fire, doing crazy stuff.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:facepalm: Yes epic face palm and Kane was the best at the start with no one seeing his face at all. He was dominant and almost no one could stop him. But Glenn could barely breath so he cant use that mask sadly.

Reaction score
Probably they need better graphics that look more real and more things to do insted of just a couple things that get boring fast. I will probably ask for the game for chrstimas like normal to play against my brother and some friends

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
(Not sure if it's been said, hard to read thread on PS3)

Use different sprites. Make it feel like you have to exploit the weaknesses of the opponents and avoid the strengths, like using a speed advantage to frustrate Big Show, actually having to focus on grounding Justin Gabriel, finding ways to protect your arm from the wrath of Alberto, and just out-thinking that brute Sheamus... instead of all four of those people feeling like the same opponent except with different colors and moves.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Rainman said:
(Not sure if it's been said, hard to read thread on PS3)

Use different sprites. Make it feel like you have to exploit the weaknesses of the opponents and avoid the strengths, like using a speed advantage to frustrate Big Show, actually having to focus on grounding Justin Gabriel, finding ways to protect your arm from the wrath of Alberto, and just out-thinking that brute Sheamus... instead of all four of those people feeling like the same opponent except with different colors and moves.

That'd be nice. They should do it like on T.V. Where punching big show 3-4 times doesn't knock him down instead he just gets groggy.