How would you like Taker/HHH/HBK/Flair to Retire?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i got the idea for this from the "What will HBK Do?!" thread.

How would you like those 4 men to retire?

Taker- I want to see one last fued with Kane. Or bring back BoD. But for some reason I want to see him do something big with Kane. The two were made for each other, and a HIAC or Casket Match at WM would be huge. Taker wins of course, the to "brothers" hug, and then Taker leaves.
Side Note- If BoD are reformed, then I wouldn't mind seeing DX to re-form. But more on that later.

HHH- He's still got some left I think. A Title fued with Orton. And then have Orton "kill" the legend of Triple H.

HBK- Crap. I forgot what I said in the other thread. I don't really know of who HBK can fued with. Most likely he'll have a short fued with somebody on Raw, and then go to SD! and put over younger guys until all his credibility is gone and he retires. I don't want that. I want him to go out on a high note. What that high note is, I'm not sure.

Flair- He's had his 16 titles. I want him to put over younger talent for now. But when/IF David or Reid Flair come into WWE, I want him to manage them. Pass on the title "Nature Boy", and then manage Reid/David until Ric is to old. Then retire

DX/BoD- if DX reform, they won't have anyone to fued with, unless BoD reform. That would be pretty sick IMO. Imagine a HIAC DX vs. BoD at WM. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it! I think they should re-form only if both of them re-form. Otherwise they would be left without anyone to fued with.

samborambo

Reaction score
How ever they leave the ring, I would love HBK to be the general manager of RAW and Flair to be a on air manager and form a new stable.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Yeah, Taker never tapped in his career, and well HBK and Flair would just yawn to the STFU.

CenaMark54

Or they could all retire shooting down Cena in an alley:)

In all seriousness, I'd like to see Flair go out with one more short title run. Even if he only holds the title for the day. I am getting emotional thinking about it. Then he can drop the title the next day to HHH seeing that Flair is HHH's idol.

I think Taker should lose his last match at Mania and never be seen from again. Not because I hate Taker, but because Taker has defined Mania for so many years and it is where he should have his last hoorah.

HHH will be around forever.

I've never liked HBK so if he left tomorrow I wouldn't care.

Switchy

Reaction score
Taker- Get a main event run and compete for the title in a buried alive match and lose. Simple. I know it souds blunt but that's what I think will happen.

HHH- He still has one or two title runs in him so i'm not commenting on him

HBK- I personally reckon he will get demolished by Umaga and then start being a general manager for either raw or smackdown, with a possibilty of him working behind the scenes with writing etc

Flair- I like the lines your going along with David Flair I reckon it should be the other way round. Have David be the manager and eventually he screws his dad which leads to a feud where David wins and Flair leaves on a emotianal night (sorry I just felt like being a bit dramatic there).

If David Gets brought into WWE I had another Idea. Bring back "Cowboy" Bob Orton and have Bob and Randy vs David and Ric vs Cody and Dusty in a old skool/new skool type of match.

Haight

Reaction score
Taker- I seet Taker, Kane, Khali and Snitsky all involved in some 4-way 'Last Man Standing' Match at WM . "One of these men will not survive!!!" The match will be long and the ring will collapse. Then some pyro in the middle of it all...some fog and when the dust settles, Undertaker has dissapeared. I'd like him to leave under mysterious circumstances.

HHH- Just like another poster mentioned...i think it's too early to speculate on The Game's Future

HBK- Months leading up to his retirement, HBK is stalked and threatened by a mysterious person. The stalker is disgruntled and wants 'Payback for HBK's past wrongs against him'. The stalking angle builds up and leads towards HBK's retirement match. The stalker has promised he will be there. About 5 minutes into the match a man emerges from the crowd. He has a beard and his presence stops the match... "You don't Remember who I am do you Shawn?!!...It seems that in all of your arrogance you have forgotten those who have given you your career etc..." Turns out the guy is Marty Jannety. He assaults him and signals for his buddies who also jump from the crowd they assault and kidnap him and is never seen again

Flair- I'm not sure who Flair will wrestle or what the angle will be, but one thing is certain. I want a hardcore match in a cage. I want the match to be long...20 minutes. And I want Flair to draw serious juice. ...not just a little cut on the forehead but everywhere. I want him to go completley old-school as a nod and tribute to a great wrestler who had a great career

straight_edge76

Ok, here are my thoughts on each..

The Undertaker- I think he has another Title Run in him, and a nice three or four month reign. I see him dropping the belt to Edge or Batista. Possibly at RR/NYR, and have one last match with Kane in a HIAC at Mania 24 or something, Id love to see him win and retire undefeated at WM.

Triple H- The King of Kings is in his prime if you ask me, he still has another 3-5 years before he is talked in this category. He will ultimately see Orton "killing" The Game though, and DAMN! What accolade would that be!

HBK- Can't say I like him but, i think he will go to SD and put MVP or Matt Hardy over, possibly have another title run then retire.

Flair- I don't see him in the limelight much longer, would like to have him retire as World Champ though, Win it At a PPV then retire and relinquish the belt on SD!

3lions

Reaction score
Triple H has many years left in his career. He will obviously return in the ME event and win the title (eventually), but as time draws on his career I see him putting over the next generation of stars. He is very much a 'child of the industry' so will do the right thing for business and help establish new stars. I expect him to gain a very important/powerful position in the day-to-day running of WWE upon his retirement and possibly an on-screen role, maybe as GM of Raw?

I would love to see Flair win one last World title. Now is the perfect time to do it. Khali holds the title for another couple months and continues to feud with Batista, getting the better of him on several occasions. Khali then attacks Flair and is then booked in a World Title match against him. Batista interfere's and helps Flair win his 17th World Title. Everyone goes nuts and Flair has his final World title. At this point, Flair can either retire as Champion, or have a 'Legend vs Protegé' World Title match, where they have a great match, only for Batista to win the title. Flair then retires and they hug in the ring.

Undertaker? Same as what CenaMark54 said. Loses his final match at Mania and then never re-appears. The 'streak' is great and should be used to help establish a new star. Kennedy/MVP would be great options.

HBK? I have no idea. HBK vs God in a 'Good friends, better enemies' match. HBK loses and is forced to retire.

berrysi

Reaction score
Taker - Yes, at Mania 08
HHH - No, got a fair few years ahead of him.
HBK - No, got a couple of years to go yet.
Flair - Yes, at Mania 08

Couldn't be arsed to explain how, so went with yes or no, I'm lazy like, shoot me.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Undertaker and HBK - I would like to see him and HBK in a Hell in Cell to end both of there careers with HBK winning destroying the streak and then Taker destroying him after the match.

Flair - He should get a final title run facing Batista as a symbol of passing it down to the next generations of wrestling.

HHH - As long as the WWE is alive this man will never fade in time.

Cynic Clinic

Reaction score
Taker, HBK, and Flair I'd ask them how they want to go out and then book it. They've made enough money and have been around the business long enough to know how they can make the fans happy. I'd trust their decisions.

Not with Triple H, though. I don't really care how he retires, or anything else that he does.

Oasis

Reaction score
Taker-I'd like to see him win a HIAC match at WM against someone like Kane, then have the lights go out and after a bong the lights would come back on and he would be gone.

HHH-I think he should like get killed by Orton or something then just come back in the Evil GM role

HBK-I'd like to see him compete and lose in a Ladder match on one of the big 4 ppv's against idk maybe HHH, then they hug at the end and HBK gets a standing ovation

Flair-I'd like to see him go out like Trish,win the title one last time then immediatly retire and leave it vacated